Deal With The Devil

**Two Days Later**

~Will POV

"Draco man I know you hear me ringing this doorbell!" I yelled outside his house after I knocked on the door. I pulled out my phone calling him again.

"You've reached the voicemail box of-"

"Fuck." I sighed.

I got back in my car making my way to the one person I know could get him to open his door.

**

I pulled up to Kiyanna's house knocking on the door. "Will." Kiyanna said opening the door. "I wasn't expecting you." She said with a small smile. "Yeah, I'm a little ... unannounced."

"You look like you haven't slept."

"That's because I haven't." I sighed. "Before I get distracted, because I already I am." I said looking at the little bit of clothes she had on.

"Is Armani here? I need to talk to her." I said. "Uh yeah, let me go get her." She went back in the house and Armani came out a few minutes later. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Um, I need your help with something." I said. "Something like what?" She asked confused. "Something like Draco."

"No, no. I thought it was understood that him and I are finished." I knew she didn't know what was going on. "I just need you talk to him. He's going through a really tough time right now." I said. "Him and I aren't really speaking right now Will." I sighed. "Armani I get that, but me and Jay not getting through to him. We're worried that he's about to go crazy. He needs you."

"Why would he be going crazy?" She asked. "When you talk to him, you can find out yourself. Just come with me. Please." I said. "Fine."

She got in the car and we made our way back to Draco spot.

~Armani POV

We pulled into Bryson's driveway. "You don't have to stay here." I said to Will. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll call Kiyanna to get me when it's time to go." I said.

"Alright. Here's my number, let me know if you need anything." He said. "Yeah, sure. I'll let you know." I got out the car as Will drove away.

"Bryson." I said ringing the doorbell. "It's Armani. Will told me you've been ignoring him ... for some odd reason." I said. I knocked again hoping to get an answer. "Bryson you got five seconds to open this door or I'm leaving."

I looked back noticing that all his cars are in the driveway. This really is weird, why isn't he answering. I took a bobby pin out of my hair picking the lock.

Once I got the door open, I walked in.

"Bryson it's me so don't get all trigger happy." I said closing the door behind me. I walked into the living room seeing Bryson on the couch. "So you did hear me at the door." I scoffed.

"It's eleven in the morning. Why do you have a bottle of Vodka in your hands? That is half empty." I asked. "How the fuck did you even get in my house?" He asked with slurred words.

"You're drunk."

"I'm not fucking drunk. Who let you in here?" He scoffed. "How many bottles have you had?" I asked looking at the other two empty bottles on the floor. "Not e - fucking - nough." He said drinking some more. "Put this shit down." I snatching the bottle away. "What the fuck has gotten into you?"

"I let my fucking sister burn in a fucking building. That's what's gotten into me."

"Wait what?"