Love The Way You Lie

~Armani POV

I've been calling Bryson's phone for hours, and I've been getting sent to voicemail. I understand his confusion and thinking that I'm cheating but I'm not. I can't tell him what's going on though. I don't know what to do. As I sat on the couch, I heard the front door unlock.

I jumped off the couch meeting Bryson at the door.

"Oh my gosh, where have you been! It's almost midnight." I said. He ignored me and walked past going upstairs. "Bryson. I know you hear me." I said following behind him. "Yeah, I do." He sighed laying on the bed. He kicked his shoes off and put his forearm over his eyes. "Bryson, can you talk to me."

"Can you turn the light off. Shit making my head hurt." He said rolling over. "Bryson can we please talk. I'm telling the truth; I'm not sleeping around." I said. "The light. Hit it."

I gave up on trying to explain myself. I walked downstairs pulling out my phone to call Jacobs.

"Hello." Jacobs said answering the phone.

"Where did you go earlier today?" I asked.

"To handle the information that you gave me." He said.

"The file? You took care of it." I asked.

"I handled it. Bryson won't see the file. No one will."

"How do you know that? Are you sure?"

"Armani it's taken care of. I got to go." He hung up the phone giving me a sigh of relief.

"Was that the side nigga of the hour?" Bryson said from behind me. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. "No, it wasn't. I was talking to a family member." I said turning around. "Right, a family member." He scoffed walking past me. "Where are you going?" I asked as he grabbed his keys.

"Sleeping at a hotel tonight."

**Next Morning**

~Draco POV

I walked into the house smelling food being made. I walked into the kitchen and Armani was making breakfast. "You came back." She said with a small smile turning her attention to me. "Was I not supposed to?" I said sitting down at the island. "Can we talk?"

"I'm sorry about last night." I said.

"You don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong." She said sitting down next to me. "I walked out on you last night. Didn't give you time to actually have a conversation and explain yourself. That's my fault." I said. "If I want this relationship to work I need to work on my communication so that was bad on my part. Now you, you got some explaining to do. What's been up with you?"

"I know how crazy it may seem and look but I promise I'm not sneaking around. Some things are just meant to be private." She said making me raise a brow. "This is a relationship. I know I'm new to this type of shit and I'm not the best at it, but I thought we were supposed to share everything with each other." I said. "We are, and eventually I will tell you what's going on. But right now I don't think it's the time to tell you."

"I can respect that. But you promise that you not doing no shady shit? You not fucking me over in any way possible?" I asked. "I promise you, I'm not doing anything."

I sat there for a minute.

"I think we need a date night." I said bringing a smile across her face. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, it's been a minute since we've both been out. Just the two of us. No work. No child. Just me and you." I said. "Who's going to watch Brandon?" She asked. "We can drop him off at Will's. Kiyanna is going to be with him tonight." I said.