You Set Me Up?

**Next Day**

~Armani POV

I woke up to the sound of loud laughter coming from the living room. I opened the suitcase that the movers dropped off yesterday that had my clothes in it. I grabbed a tank top and some shorts and went outside.

"There go ya girl." One of his friends said making all eyes on me. "I'm not his girl." I scoffed. "I'm sorry. Baby mama." He said with air quotes. "Anyways, can you guys not be so loud. I'm trying to sleep."

"It's almost one in the afternoon." Draco said. "I didn't ask for a time check."

"It's all good, me and Will bout to head out anyway." Another guy said. "I'll catch yall at the spot in a few." Draco said. They dapped each other up and the two guys went on their way. "Can you not come outside the room half dressed." He said. "I have on clothes, what are you talking about?"

"Half yo ass hanging out then shorts." He said. "What are you? Jealous?" I scoffed. "Aint got shit to be jealous of. Look I got some shit to go handle, it's gone be a few hours before I get back."

"So what am I supposed to do, starve and be bored?"

"If you get hungry order in, I'll leave some cash on the table for you. Don't leave this house, understood?" He asked.

"Yeah whatever."

He shook his head and walked out the house. I went back in my room grabbing my phone.

"Hey bestie." I said as Kiyanna answered my FaceTime call.

"Girl fuck you." She said rolling her eyes.

"What I do?"

"I called you yesterday and you didn't answer. AND I came to your house." She said.

"About that."

"Wait, that aint yo room? Bestie where you at?" She asked getting close to the camera.

"I don't want to talk about it here. This place is dreading. Meet me at the Sweet Shop in an hour." I said.

"Okay." I hung up the phone and went out to the living room looking out the window. He's gone. I changed my clothes and pulled out my phone seeing how far the shop was from me.

"Ten minute walk. I could use the fresh air." I said to myself. I walked out his house remembering that I don't have a key. I wont be gone that long. I texted Kiyanna telling her I was on my way.

~Draco POV

"Brysooonn." My little sister said running up to me. "Wassup youngin." I said hugging her. "Yo grandparents don't know how to clean?" I said looking around the house. "This has nothing to do with me. My room is clean. Wanna see?"

"Nah I ain't gone be here long. I believe you Bri." I said bringing a sad look on her face. "You never spend time with me anymore Bryson."

"Come on Bri don't start with that. Where you OG's at?" I asked. "I don't know." She shrugged. "What you mean you don't know."

"They left this morning."

"So you're here by yourself?" I asked. "I'm always here by myself." She sighed. "When they get back tell them to call me. I'll come see you tomorrow okay?"

"Can we go to the park tomorrow?" She asked with a smile. "Yeah Bri, we can go to the park. Be good, make sure to keep these doors locked." I said. "Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

I walked out getting back in my car. I hate this shit for her. I hate coming to see her in this fucked up living situation. But she has nowhere else to go. My dad serving life in the feds and my mom somewhere getting high in another state. She can't stay with me because I'm never home and it's not safe. So my grandparents, who are just as shitty, are the only option. I got to get her somewhere else, ASAP.