My House, My Rules

~Armani POV

"He's the father." I sighed on the phone to Kiyanna. "So what will you do now?" She asked. "Well if he has gotten the same news I got then he should be contacting me any minute. I want to meet with him again. Talk about what we'll do to care for this child." I said. "Wait, so you want to keep it?"

"You don't think I should?"

"Don't get me wrong Mani, you'll be a great mother. But right now, look at your stability. You don't have a job. You just turned twenty one. You have to care for yourself and make sure you're good before bringing a baby into this world." She said. "What if Draco wants to have it. I wouldn't have a choice. He'd kill m-" She cut me off.

"Mani, that man is not the one who would have to carry that child around for nine months, his life being put on pause and having all types of body changes. He does not have a fucking say so after he kicked you out the morning after. Who gives a damn how he feels."

I heard a knock at my door.

"I'll call you later Yanna. Somebody's here." I said. "Okay. I love you." She said. "I love you too."

I hung up the phone walking to the door. I opened and a look of confusion and a little bit of freight wiped across my face. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked as Draco stood at my doorstep. "You did get the news right?"

"Yeah I got it but I mean, what are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?" I asked. "I know everything about you. Now let's get this shit settled." He said walking past me and going into my house.

"I didn't invite you in here."

"I didn't ask. Do you plan on having the baby?" He asked leaving against my wall. "I think so."

"You think so? Isn't it a time limit on shit like that?" He asked making me realize. "It might be too late." I said. "For?"

"For an abortion."

"Well it looks like you're having the baby. Let's get a move on this." He said. "A move on what?" I questioned. "You're moving in with me."

"The hell I am. I don't even know you." I scoffed. "You're gonna be staying with me now." He said bringing a mug across my face. "For what? I'm not moving in with a stranger."

"You pregnant with my kid. I got enemies. When word gets out about you, people will use my kid to get to me, and I'm not going for it." He said. "I didn't sign up for this."

"Well, it's too late. I got a truck on the way to pick up your stuff." He said. "I never said yes."

"I'm sorry, you thought it was a question. You're moving in with me, end of discussion. I hired some people to do everything. You don't have to lift a finger. Let's go, I'm taking you back to my place."

I stood there.

"You wanna do this the easy way or the hard way. Let's go." He said. Realizing I wasn't going to have much of a choice, I followed behind him as we got in his car. "Now sit tight and enjoy the ride."

~Draco POV

After a thirty minute drive, we pulled up to my house. "You gone sit there with yo arms crossed yo chest or you gone get out the car." I said side eyeing her. "I don't want to be here."

"Didn't ask, let's go." I said getting out the car. She got out the car following behind me as I opened the door to my house. "Daddy you're home." Valentina smiled coming around the corner. "Oh." She said as her smile dropped.