Birthday Bitch

~Armani POV

"One time for the birthday bitch! Two times for the birthday bitch! Three times for the birthday bitch! Fuck it up of its your birthday bitch!" My best friend Kiyanna sung out as she poured me a shot of D'usse. I took it straight to the head. "My bitch finally twenty one! You can legally do all that illegal shit you been doing." She said making me laugh.

"Leave me alone." I said. "I hope you ready cause it's opening night at the club and I'm not about to be outside all night waiting to get in." She said. "Don't rush me. Let me put my shoes on then I'm ready." I walked over to my closet grabbing my Saint Laurent Heels. I matched it with my all black shimmery dress that I got off FashionNova. I grabbed my clutch and my shades putting them on.

Makeup? Popping.

Ass? Poking.

Hair? Laid.

Face? Beat.

"Readyyyy." I sung out as I walked out my room. "Oh bitch. If you ain't snatched up nobody nigga yet, you damn sholl is tonight." She said. "Give me a spin suh."

I spun around.

"Yes ma'am. Its giving the girls looks." She said. "Thank you. Thank you. But lets not forget about you baby. Cause you look the fuck good too." I said. "Oh girl you know it. But I ain't snatching niggas." She said laughing. "Yes girl we know. You already got thirty of them on yo line." I said shaking my head.

"Well, a wise person once said, treat these hoes like a tire I keep a spare." She said. "First off bitch. That's a song lyric from Gunna." I said shaking my head. "Well those are very wise words. Now let's roll the fuck out." I grabbed the bottle of D'usse off the counter and followed her out to the car.

"Girl guess who slid up on my Instagram story." I said. "Please tell me it's not that ain't shit ass nigga Juko." Kiyanna said. "Yes. Gone reply with some damn heart eyes. I told him he lost all of this shit when he decided to fuck on another girl when he was with me." I said.

"And that's just that. Fuck him." She said. "I be missing him sometimes though." I said.

"Uht uht. Hell nah. Don't start with that sapping shit in my car Mani." She said. "I'm not sapping I'm just saying."

She ignored me and plugged her phone up to the aux and turned the volume all the way up.

"I'm representin' for the bitches
All eyes on your riches
No time for the little dicks
You see the bigger the dick
The bigger the bank, the bigger the Benz
The better the chance to get close to his rich friends
I'm going after the big man"

She rapped along with the lyrics to Da Baddest Bitch by Trina.

"It's yo birthday hoe! Pour up that mutha fucking drank!" She yelled over the music. I opened the bottle and drunk some.

**

"Girl its cold as hell out here." I said as we stood in line. "I told yo trifling ass that we needed to be here early so we aint have to wait in line. Now look at us, late and cold." Kiyanna said. "Damn girl who is that?" I said seeing a dude get out if this all black Hellcat. "That's Draco ole fine ass." She said damn near drooling on her shirt. "Draco? Like the gun?" I asked making her nod her head.

"I swear Atlanta niggas will call themselves anything. I hope that's not his real name." I said. "Shit I will call him anything he want me to. I just know he can fuck good." She said. "Girl. Calm yourself." I said shaking my head. "I'm surprised you ain't know who he was."