'Til Death Do Us Part

~Armani POV

I woke up hearing the sound of Brandon's cooing. I rolled over seeing him sitting up on Bryson's chest. "Well good morning to the both of you." I smiled sitting up. "That would be good afternoon. It's 1'oclock." Bryson said. "Oh my gosh really! Why did I sleep so late?" I asked. "Well, we had a time last night." He said getting out of bed. "Shut up." I said laughing a little. "Anyways, we got a lot to do today." He said making me a raise a brow.

"I thought this would be our day to relax with the wedding tomorrow."

"You can relax all you want." He said as the doorbell rang. "Who is that?" I asked. "Will, I asked him and Kiyanna to watch Brandon for the day. I got a couple things planned for us today. Say bye to mommy." He said as Brandon waved bye. He walked out the room with Brandon and a bag.

I wonder what he has planned for today. I got out the bed slipping on one of his t-shirts and his sweats. I went downstairs and my heart literally smiled. "Bryson, what is this." I smiled walking into the living room. There were gifts everywhere. "I talked with Kiyanna the other day, asked her if you've been looking at stuff that you wanted to buy or just things you always wanted in general." He said as I walked closer, admiring the gifts.

"It's nothing too crazy. Clothes, shoes, jewelry. She had to help me with the makeup shit, I don't know too much about that." He said making me laugh a little. "Baby I love it." I said trying not to cry. "That's not it, close your eyes." He said bringing a look of confusion on my face. "Oh my gosh is this like the movies where you put a really nice necklace around my neck." I said hearing him chuckle a little. "Even better, open your hand."

I opened my hand feeling him place a set of keys in my hand. I opened my eyes, and what I thought was a set of car keys looked to be keys to unlock a door. "Keys? To what exactly?" I asked.

"You know how I said I talked to Kiyanna?" He asked making me nod. "She showed me a board that you guys made together back in high school. It showed where y'all wanted to be in ten years. Your board said you wanted to be the owner of your own shop. You know, for your own hair and makeup and shit." He said making me slowly realize.

"Oh my gosh Bryson." I said not being able to hold the tears back. "I made the last payment this morning. It's in Powder Springs, I'll show you after the rest of our day goes planned. You're officially a business owner baby." He said. I hugged him tightly as I cried a little in his shirt. "Thank you so much baby. You don't know how much this means to me." I said.

"I'll take you some time next week so you can check it out. Renovate it how you want it and stuff like that." He said. "I love you."

"I love you too baby. Now go get dressed. We got a long day ahead of us." I walked upstairs and got myself ready for the day.

~Draco POV

After about twenty minutes, Armani came downstairs fully dressed. "You ready?" I asked her. "Yes baby. I'm ready and excited." She said with a small smile. We walked outside where there was a car waiting for us. "Who is that?"

"I hired a driver for the day. Today is all about you and I want to make sure you have my undivided attention." I said. "I don't know if it's you or the hormones but I'm about to start crying." She said. I opened the door for her letting her get inside the car. After she got in, I closed the door getting in on the other side.

"So where to first?" She asked. "Well, we can't get through the day on an empty stomach. I rented out a brunch spot for a couple hours." I said. "Please tell me it's First Watch." She said.

"It's definitely First Watch. I know you love that place." I said laughing a little.

"I love this Bryson. I mean, I know it's only been a few days since you've left the game, but you already seem like a new person. I like this." She said. "This is just the bare minimum baby. I got you for the rest of our lives."