Ridin' Or Not

~Draco POV

"This ain't a good look Zell. The connect was supposed to be here half an hour ago." I said as him, me, Will, and Jay sat in an office. "He's going to make it, I promise." Zell said. "He fucking better." Jay scoffed making Will side eye him.

"My fault." A guy said walking in. "Had a bad run in with some folks. My name is Toby." He said shaking my hand right along with Will and Jay's. "You almost lost us Toby." I said laughing a little "Trust me, I'll never lose an opportunity to money." He said. "That's what we like to hear." Will said.

"Cut the small talk. What's the product?" Jay asked making Toby laugh a little.

"Bricks. Weed of course. Xan, Percs, every pill you can think of." He said. "So how you want to deal it?" I asked. "Who gives a fuck what he wants. Once he give it to us that's our shit to sell." Jay said. "Jay, chill out." I said.

"I give you the drugs. I come collect my cut from you every two weeks. Considering this looks like a three-man business, you can keep forty percent. Split it how you want after that." He said. "Sounds good to me."

"Real good." Will said.

"Great. We'll keep in touch. Should have a new shipment coming in a few weeks." Toby said. "Enjoy the rest of your day." He walked out with Zell behind him. "I'm finna head out. Got to go pick my brother up." Will said. "Fasho, see you gang." I dapped him up.

"Jay. You want to tell me what the fuck that was about?" I asked. "Since when did we start trusting random ass people?" He asked. "It's a way to money. When the fuck did you start having a problem with that?" I scoffed.

"It's not that I have a problem with it. I just don't trust it."

"Well you better learn to fucking trust it. Cause if you fuck up our income, you gone be a dead man." I said before walking off getting in my car. As I pulled off, I dialed Will's number.

"Yo." He said answering the phone.

"How you think the meeting with that new connect went?"

"It was straight. Seems real to me. Woulda been better if Jay wasn't on that bullshit, what's up with that dude?" He scoffed.

"I don't know. He been real pissy lately. Like somebody pissed him off or something." I said.

"Dude been tweaking. He ain't never had no problems with shit like this until now."

"You think it's something up with him?" I asked.

"I don't want to think too hard about. But I don't want to play slow either. We can just keep an eye for him. Make sure he not on no snake shit." Will said.

Before I could say anything, I looked over seeing red and blue lights in my side mirror.

"Fuck." I sighed.

"Was that a police siren?" Will asked.

"Yeah, let me hit you back." I ended the call pulling over.

As the cop got out the car, I realized who it was, that fuck nigga Jackson. He approached my car knocking on the window. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked as I rolled my window down. "How's your day been going Mr. Jones?"

"Going great. Until now. I need to get home so can you please get the fuck off my car." I scoffed. "You taking me up on that deal yet?" He asked. "The deal where you make me a fucking snitch. Yeah, no thank you."

"How would your lady feel if you got arrested again. But this time, you won't be going home." He said. "I'm not going to fucking jail. Whatever deal you want, find it with somebody else." I said. "Oh trust me. That's done already." He smiled. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"