Something Is Wrong

~Draco POV

I put my car in park grabbing the two duffle bags out of my back seat. I approached the door knocking. "Bryson. What are you doing here?" She asked. "Myra. Long time no see." I smiled. "Palatka is far ways from Atlanta. Why are you here?" She asked with a nervous chuckle.

"I happened to be in the city."

"Bryson, what's going on?" I asked. "I'm in some shit right now. I have to handle it here, but I can't stay in a hotel. I don't need no records tracing me to this city when shit goes down." I said. "I thought you were done with this street shit." Myra said opening the door wider for me to come in.

"That's not important." I sighed sitting down. "So, I'm guessing you want to stay with me?' She asked. "Just for a couple days. I won't be here long." I said. "It's been years since we've seen each other. Since we've even spoken."

"Yeah, I know. Five years to be exact." I said. "All this time, I thought you would have forgotten about me." She said sitting down next to me. "Forget you? I could never. What we had was special."

"What we had was a high school relationship that ended in heartbreak." She scoffed. "Every high school relationship ends up like that."

"How you been Bryson?"

"Uh, better days." I said honestly. "Same. How's life in Atlanta? Hows my old bestie Brianna." She said laughing a little. "She's ..." I didn't know what to say. "She's what?"

"That's why I'm here." I said making her raise a brow. "What's going on?" She asked. "Brianna passed away."

"Oh my gosh! How? Are you okay?" She asked. "I can't answer neither one of those questions. But that's the reason I'm here. To handle the situation." I said.

"Is the way you plan on handling this ... dangerous?" She asked looking down at the duffles. "That's not important. Can you just please, let me stay here."

"Under one condition. Promise you won't get yourself hurt in the process."

~Armani POV

"Look at the two little heads!" Kiyanna said looking at the two pictures of the sonogram. "Yeah. The doctor still has some concerns about Twin B." I sighed.

"What kind of concerns?"

"The heartbeat. It's faint. It's there, but it's faint." I said. "Is there something that you should be doing? To help that?" She asked. "Not being six months pregnant with a baby daddy who abandoned us." I said sarcastically.

"Have you talked to him?" She asked. "Nope. Not a call, not a text. Nothing." I said rubbing my belly. "New subject. Guess who I've got a date with tonight." Kiyanna smiled making me side eye her. "Who?" I asked. "Will."

"Really? Where are you guys going?" I asked. "He won't tell me. He just said get dressed and be ready by eight. And he told me to dress nice. I'm excited." She said. "I didn't even know you two started talking." I said. "That day when he came to get you, I got his number. We were texting and then he asked me out on a date."

"So you are going to see what he's like. I'm happy for you. Both of you." I said.

**Later On**

~Draco POV

"Wait so you and Will basically crashed a six-year old's party?" She asked laughing. "Technically we didn't crash it. We just got drunk, and broke the bouncy house." I said. "Yall are both still two big ass kids." She said shaking her head. "Some things never change." I said making her lock eyes with me. She sat her half empty cup of wine down scooting closer to me.