Juko Pt. 2

~Armani POV

"How far do we have to drive?" I asked the man who picked me up. "We're here." We pulled up to a building with black trucks everywhere. "He's here?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. He should be fine in here but he demanded I find you and get him back to you safely." He said reassuring me through the rear view mirror.

I watched as a man in a black suit approached the door and opened it. He held his hand out and I grabbed it. Bubba really got these people scared shitless to be doing all of this. I followed behind him as we walked through the building. "Told this man he was flashy." I mumbled to myself.

"He's in this room here." The man said stepping to the side. I walked in the room and my heart dropped. I tried to turn and run but there were guards standing directly behind me.

"Come in Mani baby. I missed you." Juko said.

~Draco POV

"Man get these kinky ass ropes off me!" I yelled as I sat in a dark room. "I know yall fuck niggas can hear. I swear to God when I get my hand on you I'm gone fuck you up." I said trying to get out of the ropes.

"I'd like to see you try." A dude said walking into the room. "Who the fuck are you? Where's Juko? He too much of a bitch to come to me himself?" I scoffed. "Nah he'll be here. He just too busy getting all up in yo bitch right now." He said referring to Armani.

I laughed a little.

"So what? You gone sit here and be his bitch til he return." I said seeming to piss him off. "You happy to get paid that little ass check just to obey a man? What? He paying you a hunnid grand a year tops. I make that shit in a day." I laughed. "How bout you shut the fuck. Pussy." He spat.

"Oh he's angry. You mad cause you getting played. He probably be making you do some weird shit for that money huh.?" I laughed. He charged at me and I quickly ducked grabbing the gun that was in his shoe.

"Tie the rope tighter next time bitch." I said pointing it at him as his hands were surrendered. "Get on yo knees muthafucka!" I yelled putting the gun to his temple. "Where the fuck is Armani?" I asked.

"You know I can't tell you that." He said. I aimed the gun to his nuts and pulled the trigger. "You wanna think the next time you speak. Where the fuck is she!" I yelled. He didn't answer.

"Are you ... crying? These the type of niggas Juko got working for him. Some fucking crybabies?" I laughed hysterically. "You gone cry like a bitch I'm gone make you suck it like one. Open your mouth." I said cocking the gun back and shoving it in his mouth. "When somebody like me ... asks somebody like you a question, you answer it." I said pulling the trigger.

"Motherfucker."

I put the gun in my shoe stepping over his dead body. I walked out the room finding my way out the building. I walked to the nearest store or building that I seen that could have a phone. Ain't no telling where my shit at.

~Armani POV

"Juko what is this?" I asked trying not to show how scared I was. "Baby, have a seat. I think we're in need of a discussion." He said.

"I have things to do Juko. And I shouldn't be here right now." I said. "The fuck you gotta do? Go be laid up with that bitch ass nigga." He scoffed. "Juko this shit is so extra. Let me go."

"Or not." He said placing a gun on his desk causing my heart to sink even more. "Watch your mouth with me Mani you know I don't like that. Now word on the street is, you gave my pussy to another nigga." He said. "Juko what ar-" He cut me off. "Don't play stupid with me Mani. I know you fucked him."