Chasing Waterfalls

~Draco POV

"You not going nowhere." I said to Armani. "Bryson I have to. You're basically saying there's no future with us. I can't be here knowing I'm going to catch feelings for you." She said. "Armani I brought you here to keep you safe."

"I can keep my own self safe. You say you don't want to hurt me so let me go. I'll be doing nothing but hurting myself being here." She said. "You don't have to. Let's just sleep on it."

"Bryson th-" I cut her off. "We're sleeping on it. Let's go to bed." I said walking away.

**Next Morning**

I woke up looking at the ceiling of my bed. I started to think. It was too quiet. I don't hear the normal loud Reality TV blasting like normal. It smelled ... regular. I don't smell the stench from the coffee pot.

That's odd.

I got up putting my sweats on going down the steps. "Armani?" I called out. I went in her room seeing the bed made. "Armani?" I called out again. I looked on the bed seeing a piece of a paper.

I had to go. I'm sorry. I'll keep in contact for the sake of the twins.

~Armani POV

"You said morning time I didn't think you meant this early. How did you even get here?" Kiyanna said opening the door. "It's 10 a.m. It's not early. And Lyft." I said walking in past her. "Well you know your room is waiting on you." She said. I walked into the guest room that Kiyanna always kept for me when I needed it. I put my bags down and sat on the bed.

"So, you care to tell me about the call I received at four in the morning?" She asked joining me on the bed. "It's Bry- Draco." I sighed. "What about him?"

"I want him, bad. But he keeps reminding me that it'll never happen. Last night he told me its to protect me and not hurt me. And I feel stupid because I let all that shit go through one ear and out the other. It's just something about him. How his whole demeanor changes when I come around. The way he looked at me. He made feel all oeey inside." I said.

"It's always the ones you want the most that hurt you the most." She said. "I knowww. And I still want him, bad. That's why I left. To stop the feelings." I said. "I got a better idea to stop the feelings." She smiled. "No, no. Whatever it is I want no parts."

"Hear me out, a dating app."

"No."

"Armaniiii! Come on." She said grabbing my hand. "I heard you out, I don't want to hear anymore. I'm not joining a dating app." I said. "Mani think about how much fun you'll have. New men, new meeaaatt!" She said poking my leg. "Yanna, no. I'm not joining a dating app, simple as that."

"Armani just o-" I cut her off. "I'm taking your car to get wings. Text me your order." I said walking off.

~Draco POV

"I ain't mean to make you late to school Bri." I said pulling into the parking lot of her school. "No biggie, I don't like Ms. Hutchins class anyway." She shrugged getting out the car making me laugh a little.

I watched her walk in the building before pulling off and making my way to Will spot.

**

"My boy." He said dapping me up as I walked into his house. "Look like you just woke up." I said. "Hell nah. I just smoked a fat one with Jay." He said as I walked in the living room seeing Jay on the couch. "And y'all fuck niggas aint even think to call me." I said shaking my head. "You'll live." Jay laughed as I dapped him up.

"What you needed to talk about?" Will asked. "Armani." I sighed. "He coming to talk to us about a shorty, this gotta be serious." Jay said. "I broke it down to her why I can't be with her."