Strangers

~Armani POV

"I knew I would find you here." Jacobs said standing the doorway. I watched as he struggled to stand up on two feet. I looked down seeing a gun in his hands. "What's going on?" Myra asked coming up behind me.

Jacobs held the gun up forcing his way in. "Armani what the fuck." Myra whispered. "Jacobs, what do you want?" I asked trying not to show any fear. "You fucking bitch." He laughed. "You cost me everything. My job, my reputation. I'm broke! Helpless!" He yelled. "Jacobs, I'm sorry. I really am. You don't understand how much I wish to take everything back." I said.

"You're going to be very sorry once I'm finished with you." He said cocking the gun back. Out of nowhere, Myra sent a vase to the back of his head causing him to fall on the floor. I quickly grabbed the gun off the floor pointing it at him.

"Leave, now! Nobody has to get hurt!" I said as my hands trembled. "This is familiar territory for you isn't." He laughed referring to Detective Jackson. He got off the floor wiping the blood off the back of his head. He looked at Myra who was just as afraid as I was.

With no words, he charged towards her as they both fell to ground. "Armani!" She yelled trying to fight him off. "Shoot him!" She yelled again. I couldn't move. I was stuck. Nothing moved but my hands as the they shook with the weight of the gun.

Jacobs grabbed Myra by her neck gripping her throat tighter and tighter.

"H-Help me." Myra gasped out struggling to breathe.

Snap out of it Armani.

Snap out of it.

Do something dammit!

Myra put her fingers in his eyes and connected her knee to his private to get him off.

"You bitch!" He yelled in pain. Myra got up quickly grabbing the gun out of my hands. She pulled the trigger three times and silence took over the room. His blood began to spill out. Myra looked over at me and back at the body.

Fuck.

~Will POV

I sat in my car waiting for Dre, Sanai's fiancé. There's nothing I hate more than a man who can't keep their hands to themselves. A car pulled up to the front doors of the building. The driver opened the door and Dre got out the car.

"Bitch."

He walked inside the building of his penthouse. I got out my car following slowly behind him. Following him inside, he got in the elevator going up to the penthouse. I waited a little. I wanted him to get comfortable before making my grand arrival. After a minute or two, I got in the elevator going up.

"Bout time you came home, I've been waiting on you." He said as the elevator opened.

"This ain't who you think it is bitch." I said making him turn around quickly. "You got some nerve showing yo face again white boy. You think you can come here, lie about fucking my wife and think you good to come back. I could fucking kill you." He scoffed. "See, that's where you went wrong." I laughed as I placed the gloves on my hands.

"I didn't fuck your wife. I made love to your wife. Slow, nasty ass love. And she's not your wife, yet. But that's besides my point. I know what the fuck you did Dre. I don't know where you from, but in Chicago, we don't touch women." I said walking closer to him.

"She deserved it. She always deserves it."

"You a funny man." I laughed a little. "You ain't got no reason to be here. Ain't no white boys in Chicago trying to pop the shit that you claim. Ain't shit here for you man. And ain't shit you can do to please a girl like Sanai." He said.