Detective Mitchell

~Draco POV

"Bryson Jones. Or would you rather we call you Draco?" The detective said sitting down across from me. They've had me in this interrogation room for about an hour now. "My name is Detective Jackson. This is Detective Smith." He said pointing to the lady who came in. "So you gonna confess now or you want to do it the hard way." Detective Smith said.

"I guess he wants to do it the hard way." She said realizing I wasn't going to talk. "We can play the silent treatment all night brother." Detective Jackson said circling me. "I know what'll get you talking." Smith smiled as my eye contact switched between both of them. "Do you know how we found out it was you?" They asked still not getting a reaction out of me."

"You might want to ask some of the people you do business with." Jackson laughed as Smith joined in.

"When exactly do I get my phone call?"

~Will POV

"Bruh Jay you keep telling me the same shit." I said rolling up with him on the phone. "You and Draco gone get that shit. Fucking around on all these broads."

"Mutha fucka I do what I want. Aint my fault the bitches like big Will." I smirked to myself. "Get that gay ass shit out my phone bro." He sighed. "Got a fine ass broad on the way as we speak. Will gone be pimping til he dead ya hear me."

"Will gone be burning til he dead." He scoffed. "Man fuck you. I got somebody on the other line I'll hit you back." I said before switching calls.

"Yo." I said answering.

"Will?" I heard Draco say on the other line.

"D? Who phone you calling off of?" I asked confused.

"I got arrested. I'll explain later, right now I need you to come pick up Brianna from the station. Take her back to my spot with Armani. If Brianna ask any questions don't answer it. Tell Armani what happened and tell her I'm okay.?" He asked.

"Aint said shit but a word. I'll be there in ten."

~Armani POV

"Wondering if you even know this bitch, for real. London, did you screw this bitch for real? They be on that groupie shit, for real. And I know she thought she struck when she let a nigga fuck. Man, that bitch is looking stuck. And I bet you, when you came, that she thought she came up"

I sung along with the lyrics to Bitter by Summer Walker. Something bout this song just make me want to slap a nigga. My song was interrupted by the constant knocking on the front door. I paused the song quickly waiting to hear the knock again.

I grabbed the gun under the couch aiming it at the door. "Armani! It's Will!"

I put the gun down walking up to the door. "You knocking like the damn police. What is wrong with you." I said opening the door. He was standing there with Brianna. "Wait. I thought Bryson was going to get Brianna. Why do you have her?"

"Long story." He said walking in. "Brianna go upstairs real quick." He said. She walked up the steps and we heard a door close. "Will. You're scaring me, what's going on?" I asked as my heart started to race. "Don't get yourself worked up. Take a seat." He said.

"Is he dead? Please don't tell me he's dead." I said with tears in my eyes. "He aint dead. He got arrested." He said giving me a sigh of relief. "Wait, arrested! Arrested for what? Is he okay?" I asked. "He's fine. Chill out. He got arrested on two counts of murder. He wont be there long. He'll be back before you know it. For now, you got to watch Brianna. Keep yo head on yo shoulders. Understood?"

"Yeah. Yeah I got it. Just, please keep me updated."

"I got you."

He left leaving Brianna and I alone.