Juko

~Draco POV

"How can you possibly help me with this situation?" I asked Armani as she sat down to eat her food. "I'll tell you once you put some food on your stomach." She said. I picked up a shrimp and ate it. "There you happy." I said chewing. "Hold up." I took another bite. "This shit kinda good." I said starting to actually eat. "Kinda? Don't downplay my cooking sweetie."

"Talk to me, how can you help me?"

"You want to find Juko don't you. He contacted me earlier to-" I cut her off. "HE WHAT!" I yelled. "When did you plan to tell me that? What did he say?" I asked. "He knows that I'm with you. I guess he's seen us or heard about it. He doesn't know about the pregnancy, I'm sure." She said making me sigh. "No, no you're not getting yourself involved. Especially with the fact that he knows about you and I."

"Juko won't hurt me. I promise you, I can help you."

"Armani, I don't think you understand, Me and Juko have a death wish against each other. He would do anything, and I mean anything, to get to me. You are not about to put my kids life in harms way."

"Bubba this is my child too. I can keep us safe." She said. "You'll keep safe by staying the hell out of the situation. Now that I know he's seen us, I gotta get you somewhere safe." I said getting up walking upstairs to my room.

"Bubba what are you doing." I turned around to see Armani standing in my room. "If I recall, I told you to never come up here."

"I don't care about your damn house rules right now. What do you mean get me somewhere safe. What are you about yo do?" She asked. I have a safe house in Macon. Nobody knows about it. Nobody but me. I'm gonna take you there, you'll stay there until I put a bullet in this nigga head."

"That could take weeks. Months even. I'm not staying in some random house alone for that long." She said. "Armani, I need you to go here. I promise, they'll be a bullet in that niggas head tonight."

"Okay, fine. After tonight I want you to bring me back here, understood." She said. "I don't take orders from you. I'll bring you back when it's safe to come back." I said.

"Understood?" She looked at me in my eyes.

"Yeah man, whatever. Go get dressed."

~Armani POV

After getting dressed and packing a few items to take with me for my boredom, I walked out to the living room. "You ready?" Bubba asked. "Do I have a choice at this point." I sighed. "No, no you don't. Let's go."

We went out to the car and drove off.

"You could have taken me to my best friend's house." I said. "Does Juko know your best friend?" He asked making me nod. "Then no. You'll be okay here. It's gated, you need a code to get in. You'll be there a few hours tops, I won't have you there long okay." He said reassuring me.

**

After a two hour drive, we pulled up to a secluded home. "This is smaller than I expected." I said making him side eye him. "Not to be ungrateful. You're just ... flashy, so I expected more."

"I'm not fucking flashy."

"Okay, whatever." We got out the car and walked inside. "You're not going to tell me the gate code?" I asked. "Why would I do that. You won't be leaving so you don't need it. You leave you get locked out, therefore, stay yo ass inside." He said. "There's no TV." I said looking around. "It's a safe house, not a chill spot. You won't be here that long."

"Fine." I plopped on the couch watching as Bubba ransacked some drawers. "What are you looking for?" I asked but I got ignored.

"Bubba."