Amazing Mr. Fuck Up

~Draco POV

"Are you fucking serious Bryson!" Armani yelled as we walked into the house. "First, stop calling me by my fucking government name." I said sitting on the couch. "You pulled a fucking gun on him. Why would you do that shit? He wasn't bothering you."

"Why would you go out with a stranger? You know how dangerous that is Mani?" I scoffed. "I was going on a date! You obviously don't want anything to do with me other than sex. I don't want that. I want more than that. If you cant give it to me then I'll get it somewhere else." She said about to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"You not getting nothing from nobody."

"This fucking jealousy act that you have, has to stop. You said so yourself, you don't want relations. I'm not about to go back and forth about it." She said. "Come here."

"No, I don't want to talk to you anymore." She said wiping a tear that was about to fall. "Armani. Come here." She walked up to me and stood in front of me. "I'm sorry okay." I said pulling her down onto my waist. "I don't want no apology from you Bryson." She sighed.

"Stop calling me Bryson. I don't like that, it makes me feel like you mad at me." I said. "I am mad at you." She said crossing her arms. I pulled her closer to me placing a kiss on her lips. "I'm sorry." I said kissing her again.

"Bryson stop it."

"Don't be mad at me." I said. "Okay, whatever." She said rolling her eyes trying to fight a smile. "I am sorry, for real. I did OD tonight." I said. "Yes, you did."

"Let's forget about it, okay?"

"Okay."

**Next Morning**

~Armani POV

I woke up the next morning and sat up in my bed. Being still slightly irritated from last night, I got up and went into my bathroom. I slid on some sweatpants and threw my braids into a messy bun. I walked out to the living room seeing no one.

Maybe he's still sleeping. Let's go bother him. I went upstairs finding my way to his room. I opened the door walking in seeing another girl on top of him. "Are you fucking serious!" I yelled causing both of their heads to pop up towards me.

"Armani!" Bryson yelled. I went back downstairs going in my room. I can't believe this man. "Mani. Mani open the door." He said fiddling with the doorknob. "Can you go the fuck away!"

"No, open the door." He said. "I don't want to talk to you." I said. I could hear his footsteps fading away but they slowly started to come back. The doorknob started to move again and the door opened. "How?"

"I got keys to every room in here." He said walking in sitting on the bed. "Well you can lock it back on your way out." I scoffed. "Armani I'm sorry."

"You're always sorry Bryson. I'm sick of you being sorry." I said. "Look, I went out last night to handle some business. She came onto me. I was high, I wasn't thinking straight." He said. "I don't even know why I'm so hurt by this. This is what you do."

"All I did was fuck."

"So you think you can fuck me and disrespect me the same way? I'm not like these other bitches Bryson!" I yelled. "I know. That's why I won't date you." He sighed making me angry. "That doesn't even make sense."

"I don't want to hurt you Armani. Let's just drop it."

"Drop it? You want me to drop the fact that I'm falling in love with you and all you can do is fuck around on me. I can't do that Bryson. I can't." I said wiping the tear that was about to fall. "Falling in love?"