Welcome Home

~Armani POV

I woke up out the bed hearing laughing coming from the kitchen. I grabbed my phone off the dresser checking the time.

8:47 a.m.

Damn it's early.

I got out the bed putting my robe and slippers on. I walked out the room seeing Bryson and Myra sitting on the couch eating. "Good morning." I said making my presence known. "Hey Mani." Myra said with a small smile. I looked over at Bryson who didn't even make an effort to look at me. "What you guys eating?" I asked coming into the living room more.

"Bryson made breakfast before I head back to Florida." She said. "Did you save anything for me?" I asked looking at Bryson. "I saved some for my child. It's in the microwave." He said finally acknowledging that I was in the room.

I walked into the kitchen watching Myra and Bryson laugh and bond on the couch.

There's no use of even being here. It's like I'm non-existent to him. Before today, he hasn't even spoken to me. I know what I did was bad. But is it really that unforgivable?

I grabbed my food out of the microwave and walked back to the room making sure to slam the door behind me.

~Draco POV

"What's the problem with you two?" Myra asked me once Armani went back into her room. "Ain't no problem." I said grabbing our plates and taking it to the kitchen. "Really? You didn't even look at the girl." She scoffed following me into the kitchen. "I got bigger things to worry about right now. I'm nervous about today. What if everything goes wrong and I don't get my son back."

"You'll be fine."

"What if they got like, extra dirt on me or something?" I sighed. "Then make sure they don't get the opportunity to bring it up. You got this; I know you do. I'm about to head out. I need to get on the highway before traffic does." She said walking towards the front door.

"Thank you. For everything." I said following behind her. "We family, it's nothing." She said with a small smile. I pulled her into a hug placing a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, for real." I said letting her go. "Bye Bryson. You be safe." She said walking out. I went back into the living room sitting on the couch.

I looked up at the closed door of Armani's bedroom.

Fuck.

~Cristina POV

"Call it off." I said to Quan. "What?" He asked looking over at me. "This whole killing Bryson thing, call it off. Please." I said. "I don't think so. I done let the fuck nigga live long enough." He scoffed.

"It's too risky right now Quan. He has a lot going on. And quite frankly, he's got a lot of eyes on him right now." I said. "The fuck is up with you man? Why do you care about this nigga so much?" He asked.

"Because I love him."

He paused what he was doing. "Repeat that." He said getting up.

"I love him, okay. I know I shouldn't, but I've had time to get to know him. I've had time to realize that he was young. People make mistakes. He's different. That's not the same guy who killed our brother." I said.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall.

"Q-Quan I can't breathe." I said hitting his arm as I struggled to speak.

"He killed our fucking brother! He caused our family so much fucking pain! Do you remember that! Do you remember mama killing herself because she was so fucking hurt! Do you remember the sound of that fucking gunshot from upstairs!" He yelled as his grip got tighter.