Jealousy

~Draco POV

"Twins? Are you sure?" I asked the doctor. "I'm pretty positive. Congratulations. You're about fourteen weeks now. In about another four, we will officially know the genders. Other than that, you are good to go."

"Twins." Armani said as we got in the car. "I don't have no twins in my family. That's weird." She said. "That doesn't one hundred percent rely on the mothers jeans." I sighed making her sigh. "You have twins in your family?"

"Uh yeah. Let's not talk about that. You hungry?"

**

"You still feeling okay?" Armani asked me as we sat on the couch. "Yeah, I'm always good. You?"

"Yep." She said.

I could feel her burning a hole in the side of my face. "You need something Armani?" I asked laughing a little. "Let's do it again." She said making me side eye her. "Do what exactly?" I asked. She moved my hands from my lap and straddled me. "Come on now." I sighed. "Oh wait, does that hurt?" She asked referring to my wounds.

"Nah, not that. I just don't want you start something you can't finish." I said as she looked at me. "By now, you should now. I always finish." She smiled. "Let's go upstairs." I said. She got off my lap and followed me up the steps.

"It's your turn." I said sitting on the bed. "Show me you can finish."

She pushed me back on the bed, untying the drawstrings on my sweats. I pulled them down along with my draws and she went to work with her mouth. "Fuck." I groaned out. That shit felt amazing. She looked up at me as her head bobbed up and down.

She stopped sliding down her tights and her panties. She got on top of me and started riding. "Don't hurt yourself now." I said. She ignored the joke and started to ride. "Fuck Mani." I said as my hand placed on her ass.

**

"Shit." We both said in sync as we finished. We was both sweating bullets. "Told you, I know what I'm doing." She said. "Ight, ight. I'll give you that."

"So um, can I ask you something?" She said making my heart drop. That's never a good question. "Wassup?"

"What is this?" She asked. I knew that shit was coming. I sat up in the bed as she did the same. "Uh, what you mean?" I asked as I tried to dub the question. "Like, we've had sex twice. I'm not just somebody's fuck partner. Are we doing something right now?"

"Look, I'm just gone tell you straight up. I don't do relations for real." I said making her scrunch her eyebrows. "You don't "do" relations?" She questioned. "They just not for me. If fucking is gonna make you think we got something going in then we just gone have to dead that." I said walking off into the bathroom.

I definitely fucked up by saying that.

~Armani POV

I slid my hoodie over my head and and put some sweats on. I can't believe he just said that to me. What the fuck is wrong with men? He was still in the bathroom so I figured I'd get away before he noticed. I put my slides on and walked out the house. Where was I going?

Who knows. I just need a breather.

**

I found my way to an ice cream shop. Why not. I walked in standing in the line and pulled out my phone. There were three missed calls and two messages from Bubba.

From Bubba❤️ : Where the fuck you at?
Delivered : 12:16 p.m.

From Bubba❤️ : It aint safe to be out there by yo self and you know that.
Delivered : 12:21 p.m.