Evidence

~Armani POV

"Well good morning to you too." I yawned opening the door for Will. "It's two p.m." He said walking in past me. "You gotta stop banging like the police. Scared me half shitless." I said. "You look fine to me." He said sitting on the couch bringing confusion to my face. "Are you here for something?"

"Unfortunately for me, I'm your security until Draco gets out."

"Security? I don't need security." I scoffed. "That's what you think." He said. "Whatever." I sighed about to walk off. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To get my phone.

"And then?"

"I'm coming back out here."

"And then."

"I don't know. Probably watch TV. Why you are clocking me like this?" I asked raising a brow. "I'm here to watch you so that's what I'm going to do."

"You don't have to watch my every move you know?" I said to him. "Look, Draco asked me to keep an eye on you. Make sure you safe. D is my boy, I'll do whatever he asks. I know he'll do the same for me if it was me and my lil brothers."

"You have brothers?" I asked sitting down on the couch across from him. "I have five. Oldest is sixteen. Youngest is four." He said. "Oh how cute."

"Yeah. Trying my hardest for them not to end up like me. Shit not coming along." He sighed. "Why do you say that? If you dont mind me asking."

"The oldest is sitting in juvie. Just like me when I was twelve." He said. "Twelve? That's young."

"Yeah well when you got a crack whore of a mom and a single dad who aint got no clue, you end up like that. Thats how me, Jay and Draco got so close."

"You all met in juvie?"

"Nah. When I got out of juvie my dad moved us down here from DC. Met Draco in high school. Draco met Jay in juvie. When they got out, Draco introduced me to Jay. We realized we all had fucked up lives with no damn money. Then we met Loc, dude from Cali. He put us on. Now we rich." He said. "Did any of you ever go to college? Or want to?" I asked interested in the story.

"I went to medical school. How did I get in? We aint gone talk about it. But I dropped out, I hated working for someone else. Jay dropped out of high school and Draco was supposed to go to college but he was too caught up in this drug life." He said. "What was he going to college for?"

"Art. That mutha fucka is a beast with a pencil and paper." He said. "I never knew that." I said. "It's a lot of shit about Draco you dont know. But those parts, I can't tell." He said.

"Since you're here." I said changing the subject. "I could use your help with something. But you can't tell Bryson I told you."

~Draco POV

"Let's go. You got a meeting." One of the guards said unlocking my cell. "Meeting? What fucking meeting?" I asked confused. "I don't have time to waste boy. Let's go."

I sighed as I got up and followed him to a room where a lady was waiting. "Who you?" I asked confused as I sat down. "I'm your lawyer." She smiled. "I ain't hire no lawyer."

"You did hire me. Remember, Jay referred me." She said putting emphasis on Jay. "Oh okay." I said realizing. "So how are you going to help me?" I asked her. "Well." She said pulling out a file. She also pulled out some paper and pen. "We need to know every detail of the case." She said writing on the paper. She slid it over for me to read.

I know the judge.

It read.

"Okay, what's after the details?" I asked. She took the paper writing something else. "That depends. Are you guilty?" She slid the paper over again.