Keep Your Friends Close, And Your Enemies Closer

**Two Days Later**

~Armani POV

"I don't know what to do Kiyanna." I said pacing back and forth. "I'm scared."

"Hell, I'm scared too."

"That's not helping." I sighed. "I'm sorry but what did you expect Mani. You should have never signed the deal in the first place." She scoffed. "It was a vulnerable moment Yanna. I didn't know what to do."

"I told you not to do that. You knew what type of danger you were putting yourself in. Your son. Me. You should have thought about this."

"Well the deal is done now. I have something bigger to think about, getting that file." I said. "Okay, where is it?" She asked. "Still at the dead cops house."

"You mean the crime scene?"

"Yes, the crime scene." I said. "Well you might as well cancel that. There's no way we're getting in there." Yanna said. "Bryson is determined to get his hands on that file to see who was helping Detective Jackson. If he gets that file he'll know what I did. I have to get there before he does if I want to live. Are you going to help or not?" I asked.

"How do you plan on getting the file? You can't just take it. Then the cops will be looking for a missing file." She said. "Okay so I don't take the whole file. I just take out the page with my name on it. Easy peasy."

"Nothing about this is easy peasy Mani. You are trying to interfere with cop work. A dead cop's work. This isn't fucking easy peasy, it's dangerous."

"Bryson is more dangerous."

Kiyanna sat there in disbelief.

"Okay, maybe I can ask my uncle to delete proof of the file."

"And with that you would have to tell him why. He can't know that Draco is the reason why. You'd just be digging yourself into a deeper whole Mani." I said. "He could try to make the witness go down for murder."

"Well, that doesn't matter because you're innocent. You don't have to worry about that."

"I'm not innocent. I killed the cop."

"You what?"

"It was me. I killed the fucking cop Kiyanna."

"Now we really do need that fucking file."

~Draco POV

"Alright man let's get you inside." I said looking back at Brandon in his car seat. We just got back from the pediatrician and he's doing great. After four months, he's healthy and he's finally putting weight on his bones. I grabbed his car seat and walked into the house.

"Mani!" I called out. I could hear her footsteps coming downstairs. "Hey baby." She cooed kissing Brandon on the cheek. "Hey my other baby." She said placing a kiss on my lips. "You been here all day?" I asked. "Yeah, Kiyanna stopped by to chat for a bit. She probably left about ten minutes ago." She said.

"That's wassup." I said taking Brandon out of his car seat and into his walker.

"You ever thought about putting Brandon into a daycare?" She asked making me look up at her. "Why would I be thinking about that?" I asked raising a brow. "I mean, with everything going on right now it's going to get harder for somebody to be here to watch him don't you think?"

"So, we leave him with Kiyanna or Will."

"We can't keep asking them to do that. He's our son, not theirs. He needs a daycare." She said. "No, end of discussion." I scoffed. "Bryson somebody has to watch him."