Remember That Deal?

"Where the fuck are you!" He yelled roaming through the house. I put my hand over my mouth trying to stop my shaky breaths. I gripped on the gun that I held tight. I could hear his footsteps growing louder as I seen his shadow outside of the door.

"Do it." I said to myself.

The doorknob turned as the door opened.

Without hesitation, I let out six shots.

**Earlier That Day**

~Armani POV

"Okay man, have fun." I cooed to Brandon as I sat him in his play pen. As I was getting ready to make breakfast, there was a knock at the door. "Not right now. It's too damn early." I mumbled to myself as I walked to the door.

I opened the door revealing Jackson.

"You're here alone." I scoffed bringing a smile across his face. "Yes. Yes, I am." He said walking inside. "Cute kid." He said passing him and into the kitchen. "What do you need Jackson? It's too early for the games."

"I need you to do what the fuck you signed up for. You gave me one shitty piece of information that I already knew. I need more than that, and I need it ASAP." He said. "I have nothing to give you right now."

"You got everything to give me. And that's start with some fucking information. Give me a location, where is Draco?" He asked. "I don't know."

"You do know. And when you tell me my information, we can take it to court so w-" I cut him off. "Court? I have to talk in court?" I asked. "You're the evidence. You make the courtroom." He said laughing a little.

"I didn't sign up for that."

"You signed a fucking deal. You agreed to tell us everything for the safety of you and your son. If you don't talk today, the deal is off. And I'll take you and you son out of WITSEC. Then I'll let the fucking streets handle a snitch like you." He said stepping to me. "You can't do that."

"I'll be back later tonight for some answers. Keep that thought in mind."

~Will POV

"You seem neutral. Did a background check on you." I said sitting across from a potential recruit. "Ain't really got much of a background for you to check."

"Exactly. That means you lowkey with your shit. I need that here. Too much fed shit going on around here for people who got a dirty background. But I need one more thing from you before you get the job." I said making him raise a brow.

"What?"

"A hit. Yeah, you can move weight, but can you put a mutha fucka down." I said. "You'll pull the trigger, one shot and he's dead. You get the job. More than one shot, no job. If you get cold feet, I'll have to kill him. Then you." I said with a small smile.

"Understood."

Our conversation was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"One second."

I stepped out the door walking outside. "Wassup D." I said answering the phone. "I'm coming back into town today." He said making me raise a brow. "Why? It's not clean out here yet."

"Fuck them feds. I been calling Armani all night and all morning. She ain't been answering my calls." He said. "Draco she's fine. I stopped by to see her on the way to the spot." I lied. "Nah, I need to see her. I need to see my son. I need you to bring them both to me." He said.

"Draco, you think that's safe to do? We don't even know if you safe where you at. Taking Armani and Brandon to you can put everybody's life in danger."

"They'll be safe with me. Bring them to me, tonight."