Prologue 20: Finale Prologue!

We we're going down the hallway, almost where we part ways to our dormitories.

"Haaaaaah...  Expulsion rescinded...  I'm beat.", Deuce groaned.  "Oh my, oh my..."", Ace added.  "La lala~  I start as a student of Night Raven College tomorrow!  I'm gonna leave you all in the dust and take the top spot!", meanwhile Grim was happy as a fiddle.  "You talk big for someone who is only half a full student.  ...Anyway, it's fine.", Ace.  "We're classmates tomorrow, Supervisor, Grim.", Deuce mentioned.  

That's when I decided to walk ahead of them and turn back to them.  "Once again, nice to meet you!", I gave a genuine smile to them.  I could see little blushes on their cheeks.  "Saying that again is really embarrassing, will you stop?", Ace looked away flustered.  "Pff, that's true.  Even if we don't want to, we're going to see each other everyday.  I'm even in Heartslabyul with this jerk.", Deuce pointed to Ace.  "Thinking about seeing your serious mug everyday, no thanks.", Ace retorted back.  "That's my line, truant Ace.", Deuce glowered his eyes.  "Sure, sure.  Almost-expelled-crybaby Deuce.  Alrighty, see you tomorrow, Supervisor.", Ace saluted me.  Ace and Deuce walked ahead of me and off they went.  I looked at them going on bantering to one another like nothing.  It felt like, I could rely on these guys while I'm here, but I'm not sure how.  But in the end I smiled to that thought.  

"Ah, those guys...  It can't be helped.", I shook my head.  "Those guys might make a good combo.  They're the "fight because they're so close" type.  We better get back to the dorm!  Tomorrow we aren't the handyman!  Finally...  Finally!  Our bright and shiny academy life at Night Raven College begins!", Grim climbed up to my shoulder and got hyped up again.  He tugged on my shoulder to get to the dorm in a hurry.  I just chuckled to his excitement and we went on our way.

(!)* And so it begins... *(!)

I wonder what my life will be like in this new world.

A.U.

(!)* Now finally on the first chapter, but that'll have to wait until next week.  See ya then. *(!)