Episode 3-14: Morning Heat!

~Kalin's Dream~

The scene before her is an unusual one. This scene starts off with an intense start...

Kalin appears to be cornered and soaked wet with her clothes still on. But her white shirt seems to be unbuttoned a bit which is why she's clenching her shirt closed with her hand. The reason she's cornered is because a man is above her. As her sight's a bit more clearer, she's sees there in a bathtub almost filled with water, and both are soaked to the bone, clothes still on.

The man has an hand around her slim neck, and Kalin tries to use her other hand to free herself from his gasp. But it was no use as he didn't budge his grasp. What's more interesting is the man lean's in closer to Kalin's face, almost lip to lip. But he gives a pause and looks straight into her eyes. Kalin is frozen and anticipates what he would do next, but then she takes a moment to take a look at his face and notice his eyes.

What she sees from his features is different colored eyes, one golden yellow and the other an olive color. As well as teal green colored hair with a short cut, but with a long gray strand coming down to his left side. She then sees a smile form on his face again, and starts to speak but no words could be heard in this dream other than seeing his mouth move. He then loosens his grip but his hand still caresses' her neck in a gentle touch. He makes his move by moving his head closer to her.

But the scenery turns to a blur as she could not make out what happens next and is clouded by under water bubbles... ...revealing the dark deep depths...

~~~~~~~

In the next dream...

"It's so dark...", Kalin.

"Come in. Come in, my child.", Ursula.

A mermaid is coming through a dark tunnel with the walls covered in an aquatic garden of eerie sea creatures.

"You're here because you have a thing for this human. Now, here's the deal. I will make you a potion that will turn you into a human for three days. Got that? Three days. Before the sun sets on the third day, you've got to get dear ol' princey to fall in love with you. Oh-- and there is one more thing. We haven't discussed the subject of payment. What I want from you is... your voice. Now go ahead and sign the scroll!", Ursula.

She presents this big yellow scroll with eels by her side and evidently, the mermaid signs it with her signature.

"I'll help this poor, unfortunate soul!", Ursula.

~Dream End~

~Ruggie's POV~

As I enter Leona's room to make the morning call, I notice something's different. And it's not the newbies in Leona's room. As I observe the room for anything different. I spotted Leona's bed and one of his blankets wasn't there, so I look around the room to see where it was.

I see first Grim sleeping surrounded by pillows on top of the bedding all laid out without a care in the world sleeping soundly. But the blanket wasn't there.

*(!) But he's about to get a rude awakening. (!)*

As I thought that, I didn't see Kalin with him, I looked to see where was she. But then out of the corner of my eye, I notice to where Kalin was sleeping, and it was an interesting sight to see. Kalin was sleeping on her side beside the pillar facing the balcony. She was wrapped around something big and heavy, and after looking at the pattern... I look back to Leona's bed and then to Kalin.

That's when I realized what happened here last night. I couldn't help but grin at the thought.

"Shyeheehee. And I thought Leona had bad sleeping habits.", Ruggie.