Episode 1-18: A Surprise Tip!

"Rrrgh!  I hate that little ginger megalomaniac!  Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?", Ace shouted.  "Banished by the housewarden from my own dorm...  My dream of becoming an honor student is slipping further and further away...", Deuce.  "Stupid collar!  It's so tight!  Grrr...", Grim groaned.

"You're really racking up those collars.  Quite the impressive collection.", a floating head pops out of nowhere floating in front of us with a big grin.

"Bwah?!", we all took a step back in shock.

"Myah!  A ghost head!", Grim was so scared, he jumped to the base of my back where I almost lost balance on my footing.

"Oh dear.  It seems I'm not all here.", the head suddenly became a body.

"What?  Er, so you do have a body, then?  Who are you?", Deuce.

"The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker.  Am I cat?  Am I a purrrson?  A mimsy borogrove, perhaps?  A mome rath with a knack for magic?", the guy now talks in riddles.

"Uh, look, Ar...  Arte...  Run the name by me again?", Ace.  "Heh heh.  People usually just call me Chenya.  Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass.", Chenya.

"Yet another weirdo...", Kalin.  "You think so?  I'd say by the standards here, I'm no more mad than anyone else.", Chenya.

"After the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is.  Just leave me alone.", Ace.  "Riddle the teapot tyrant...  Heh heh.  Well, I can't dismiss that perspective as wrong.  He's always been quite strict.", Chenya.

"Do you know something about him?", Deuce.  "Perhaps there are things that I know, and perhaps there are things that I don't.", Chenya.  "That's not the answer!", Grim.

"Is there something you wish to know about Riddle?", Chenya.  "Yeah, what created such a control freak?", Ace.  "I believe his four-eyed friend may have the answer.", Chenya.

"Four-eyed friend?  You mean Trey?", Deuce.  "He's known Riddle since we were all little boys.  If you want to know more about Riddle, I would begin my quest there.", Chenya.  "They're childhood friends?  I didn't really get that impression.", Deuce.  "If you're so perspective, then what are you asking me for? Buh-bye!", Chenya becomes a head again.

"H-hey!", Deuce.  "Ha ha ha ha...!", Chenya laughs as he disappears from our sight.

"I tell ya, no one makes any sense around here.", Grim.  "Well, we're not going to be able to do much in the way of schoolwork with these collars on.  So let's go see what Trey has to say, and then...", Deuce.  "If you're gonna say "apologize to Riddle" you can forget it!", Ace.

"Maybe we need to set up a little ambush.", Kalin.

And that's when we started putting our heads together to try to approach Trey.