Episode 2-26: Ambitions Aired!

"If you have that much power, why do this?!", Riddle.

"Why?"  What do you care, kid?  You gonna scold me?  Try to talk me down?  Don't you get it?  Power alone ain't enough to make waves in this world.  Look at Ruggie here.  He's like a muzzled dog.  Pathetic, ain't it?  Hard not to pity him.", Leona.

"Urrr...ggghhh...", Ruggie.

"That's enough!  "Unleash the Beast!", Jack then magically transformed into a giant wolf.  He was so big, I could possibly ride on him like a horse.

"What just--", Riddle was astounded by what just happened.

"AAAAARRRRROOOOO!  GRRRRR!  AAARRROOO!", Jack growled

"He... transformed?!", Kalin.  I was shocked just as well, but for another reason which I can't necessarily describe...

*(!) Is that... a giant wolf?! (!)* 

That bubbly feeling came upon me, like that time seeing Leona at the opening ceremony, and seeing Jack for the first time.  But I knew this wasn't the time for that.

"Whoa, what just--  Gah!", Leona was caught off guard by this new transformation.  But it was enough for a certain someone to intervene.

"He broke Leona's concentration!  "Off With Your Head!"", Riddle casted his unigue magic.

"GAAAAAH!", Leona.

When Riddle was done, he had to jump back quickly when he noticed a different source of magic coming his way.  It was fire and it made it's way to circle around Leona, trapping him inside.

"What the--", Deuce.  "Did you have to over do it, housewarden Riddle?", Ace.

"That wasn't me, it was...", Riddle looked around to see.

"That's mine.", a voice spoke out.

All of us turned to see, it was Taika.  He was controlling the fire in-circling Leona with his flames.

"Taika, why you little...", Leona snarled at Taika upon sight.

Taika just ignored him and turned to Deuce.

"Hey you.", Taika.  "Huh... me?", Deuce.  "Yes, you.  When I tell you to, cast your water magic on the fire, you hear me.", Taika's face expression was different.  "Y-yes, sir.", Deuce prepared himself.

Seeing him now is like looking at a different person compared to when I met up with him before.  Seth then came up next to me, but he didn't say anything.  He just stood there watching Taika taking command.  When looking at him, I could see that was still the same but this time, he's sort of smiling a little, like he was satisfied or something.

"What's the meaning for this, Taika?", Riddle asks.

"Short story short, this is my unigue magic, "Red Claw."  It's a powerful flame that won't go out unless someone casts water magic.  This is incase your collar won't last.  When he's somewhat relaxed, we'll call it off.", Taika looked to Riddle.  Riddle got what he was saying but was more surprised since apparently he's not usually cooperative in emergency situations according to Riddle.

I looked to Seth for confirmation, and he just nodded at me silently.

"Myah?!  Those flames are REALLY hot!!", Grim almost jumped off my shoulder.

"Just don't get close and you'll be fine.", Seth said without looking our way.

*(!) Maybe... Taika, even Seth... might not be so bad. (!)*

"*gasp*... *cough* *cough*", Ruggie coughed when he got some air in.  Seeing he was in the clear, I immediately went to his aid.

"That was beautiful, Riddle!  You stopped Leona's magic cold!  And nicely done, Taika.  I didn't know you had it in you.", Cater.  "And he let go of Ruggie!  This way, quickly!", Deuce urged me to come his way.