Episode 1-4: Senpai Thousand.

After a bit of painting, we we're finally getting close to everything done.

"Red, red...  There!  Gaaaaaah!  It turned blue...", exclaimed Deuce.

"Change color...  Take that!  Gyaaa!  The roses are on fire!", Grim was even trying his best to changing the colors, but not going great.

"You guys are really more terrible at this than I could've imagined.", Cater.

I was trying as well with a paint brush along with Ace.  But I ended up making the roses drip a little from dipping too much paint.

"Aren't the roses fine being white?  They're pretty.", Ace.

"This is our tradition.  Roses are red for the Unbirthday Party.  And we use flamingos in seven different colors for croquet with hedgehogs as the balls.  But, y'know, the spring garden concert of the flowers uses white roses.  That's an important point, too.", Cater explained.

"Those are all strange rules!", Grim commented.  "Your telling me.", I added.

"They say these rules were all decided by the Queen of Hearts from the Great Seven.  Riddle is particular passionate about following the rules even compared to other strict dorm leaders.  I won't deny he goes too far sometimes, though...", Cater explained.

"That's right.  I don't have time for this.  I want to speak to the dorm leader, is he inside?", Ace exclaimed.

"Hm?  I think there's still time before he leaves...  By the way, Ace the tart thief, did you bring a tart of apology?", Cater asked.

"Ah?  No, I came first thing so I'm empty handed...", Ace.

"Aaah noo.  That so?  Since you're going against Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 53: "One must always return what they stole", I can't let you in the dorm.", Cater

"Haa?  The hell is that!?", Ace exclaimed.

"I'll lose my head too if I knowingly let you in while you're not obeying the rules.  I feel bad but you need to leave before Riddle notices.", suddenly Cater gave a different demeanor than his nice side.

"Woah, his face got serious!  Guys, help me out!", Ace turned to Deuce and I.

"Why do I have to?", Deuce.

"And I have no magic.", Kalin.

"Please!  I can't use magic right now...  Wahh, here he comes!", Ace.

Soon the battle too place when cater moved his magic pen.  Given no choice, Deuce stepped in while Ace stepped back.  Since I couldn't use magic either, the best I could do was to try direct the battle like what happened in the Dwarf's Mine.  But no matter how many shots Deuce took against Cater, the effect didn't last long to take him down.  Even Grim was starting to run out of breath from this stand off.  It felt like it would never end...

Until Cater got the best of us in the end.

"Now, go get a tart then try again!  Bye-bye!", Cater grouped us from behind and escorted us back to the entrance of the maze.  He also gave us a wave goodbye with the smile he used earlier, like that display he made in the battle was nothing.

As we we're walking towards the mirror, Ace was frustrated.

"What's his problem!", Ace.

"No matter how many times we took him down he kept coming back...  I wonder if he was using illusion magic?", Deuce.

"On top of that, we get turned away at the gate without a tart?  We didn't have anything to begin with.  He just wanted us to paint the damn roses!", Ace.

"He's a shrewd one.", Grim.

"Then we just have to bring a tart and try again.  We can go after...  Uh!!!  Crap!!!!", Deuce.

"What's wrong?", Kalin.

"This is bad, the warning bell already rang!  We're gonna be late!", Deuce exclaimed.

"Ffgna!  My shining school life is going to be tarnished on day one!  Let's get a move on!", Grim did the same when he noticed.

"What class you two in?  You're first years, right?", Ace asked me.

"The headmaster told us class 1-A!", Grim.

"Wow, we're in the same class.  First period is potions.", Deuce.

"Woooooh!  Sounds like fun!", Grim.

"I can't use magic so I wonder how this'll go...", Ace groaned.

"I hope I can manage here without my memories and having no magic.", I say as I run with the others.

We all ran as fast as we could to the main school building but we we're still late to first period.  This is already turning into an eventful start for the first day as it is, but it didn't occur to me about how the classes would go.