Episode 4-1: Winter Break Is Here!

~Schemer of the Scalding Sands~

As we all know what this means.... Another dream for Kalin, means another adventure for Kalin and her schoolmates to dwell into.  But this time, surprising changes are in store for Kalin...

~Kalin's Dream~

A dark night starry sky was in view, with the a crescent moon shining brightly with it's pearl glow beaming down on the sands.  But the view wasn't from standing on the sands, more like viewing the sand dunes from above.  Wait...  Above...?

"...Kalin.", ???

Her vision was slightly blurry as she was not fully alert, but the voice calling her name brought her eyelids to open more.  Her head was resting on someone's shoulder.  After sitting up straight, her view became clearer as she saw the stars in the night sky in more detail.  As she looks up, out of the corner of her eye, Kalin notices a shoulder near her face and soon sees the owner.

"Hey, your awake.  That's good, you wouldn't wanna miss this sight.  Take a look.", ???

Still not fully awake, all she saw clearly was his smile as he pointed down below and she sees a giant pool of water surrounded by a few palm trees.  The moonlight shining brilliantly like diamonds over the water's surface.  In the next moment, she felt herself go down closer to the ground as they glide down.  Kalin observes what she was sitting on, glides her hand over the soft fabric with beautiful delicate patterns all over.  What comes to her mind next was an unusual thought as she discovers the flying object holding them high up in the air.

"... A magic carpet.", Kalin.  "Still sleepy?  Come on, don't want to be snoozin' away before it starts.", ???

Kalin looks back the person talking to her, and she sees white body painted patterns on his arms, resembling henna.  Right before halting, the person wrapped an arm around Kalin's shoulder, bringing her closer to hang on.  She then notices the gold accessories from his earrings to his bracelets.  When the carpet stopped to a halt slightly above the sands, he stood up and got off.  He then turned back to Kalin, offering his hand out to her.

"Watch your step, Kalin.  We're here.", a smiling grin was on his face.

The moonlight brought to light of the man she was seeing before her.  From his garnet-red eyes to his silver white hair to his dark-red beads dangling on the golden chain of gold beads and gold disc pieces wrapped around his maroon turban headband.  After finally grasping who she was with, she then reaches her hand to meet his.  But before their hands met, the dream went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another dream then started to take it's place... but the scenery wasn't so different.

"It feels so dry...  Am I in a desert?", Kalin.

A man with dark clothing on a horse appears.

"You... are late.", Jafar.

The man speaks to another who makes his arrival.

"A thousand apologies, O patient one.  But I got it!", Gazeem.