Episode 1-27: Five Second Rule!

"Well, it looks like the crying stopped.", Deuce.  I double checked to make sure, and sure enough it stopped.  I'm just still stumped of why that happened in the first place.

"Welp, looks like we got some cleaning up to do.  All that work making the garden Magicam-worthy, and now it's in ruins.", Cater.

"I'll help out.", Trey.  "No, why don't you get Riddle to the nurse's office.  That was a full-blown case of overblot.  We need to make absolutely sure he's okay.", Cater.  "Mr. Diamond is correct.  I will go along with you.", Crowley.  "Understood.  Thank you, sir.", Trey.

"Man, am I STARVED after usin' so much magic!  Hmmm hey, check it out!", Grim noticed a black rock on the ground.  "That's another black magestone, just like the one we found at the Dwarf's Mine!", Grim picked it up.

"You're right.  Wonder where it came from?", Deuce.  "Just don't put it in your mouth this time.", Ace.

"No way.  After how great that last one tasted, I can't get that thing in my mouth fast enough!", Grim gulped it down in seconds.

"Aaand there it goes.", Ace.  We felt a little sick watching him eat it.

"Eh, Grim that's the type of palette you have?  That was literally trash.", Cater.

"Ahhhhh!  Rich and sweet, but with a complex hint of bitterness in the aftertaste.  Equally delicious, but with quite a different mouthfeel from that last one I ate.", Grim smiled in delight.  "Let's hope that doesn't make you sick.", Kalin.

"As a monster, maybe his stomach works differently than ours?", Ace.  "Even still, eating trash can't be good for anyone.", Deuce.

"Oooh!  I just tried the grass, and the flavor was surprisingly pleasant!  Crisp, even!", Grim.

"That's our lawn!  Don't eat that!", Deuce.

"Uuuhh.  I can't...  But... seriously, guys.  Thanks.", Cater spoke a little softly in the end of that sentence.  "Did you just say something?", Ace.  "Hm?  Nope.  Not a thing.", Cater just smiles along.

Before we got started, I tapped Cater's shoulder.  He looked back to me, and I gave him a quick wink indicating I heard what he said there.  Cater's expression looked surprised.  But just as quickly his expression changed, he put his arm around my shoulder to push me ahead with the others to start cleaning up.  I just laughed seeing how he wanted to push on from that moment.