Episode 4-20: On the Seafloor!

"WOO-HOO!  We made it!  See ya, suckers!  FREEDOOOOM!", Grim.

We then flew right past the Scarabia Students on the way out.

"Ah!  Look over there-- they're riding the housewarden's magic carpet!", Scarabia Student A.  "First they break out, then they rob us?  The housewarden will never let us hear the end of it if he finds out!", Scarabia Student B.  "We have to seize them!  Hold it right there, thieves!", Scarabia Student C.

We barely heard their yelling when we were leaving the dorm behind and was high in the night sky.

"Nyeh heh heh!  If you wanna catch us, try learnin' to fly first!", Grim.

"We need to get a move on before they catch us.  Which, by the way... how do you steer this carpet?", Kalin.

"Steer it?  Uhhh, I think Kalim took hold of the corner tassels and tugged at 'em like this...  Myah!", Grim.

"!!!!!", Magic Carpet.

The carpet shifted in a fast left turn, then spiraled into a spin.

"Ah...!", Kalin.

I almost lost my balance there, but the dizziness returned with that motion.

"Hey!  Less with the 360, more with the fly quickly!", Grim.

Grim tried to grab a control of it, but he ended up making it worse.

"!!!!!!", Magic Carpet.

The carpet was flying all over the place and having no sense of direction with Grim steering it.

"GYAAAH!  The world is spinning!  Someone make it stooop!", Grim.

"Step aside, Grim!", Kalin.

As Grim did, I grabbed a hold of the corner tassels and tried to ease it first.  The magic carpet was still confused by my handling, but I tried to ease it down.  Trying to remember how Kalim did it, I made certain turns with practice, but it still made rapid shifts and turns.

"They're going outside the dorm!  After them, quick!", Scarabia Students.

As it went out of control, the carpet started to go through rapid motions throughout the dorm.  From going to through the sand dune, to the dorm lounge, the hallway.  The carpet was definitely a challenge, but I somehow managed to direct it towards the mirror entrance.

"AAAH!  We're gonna crash right into the mirror!", Grim.

"Just hold on!", Kalin.

When we passed through the mirror, it was only for a moment that we passed through the Hall of Mirrors before accidently entering through a different mirror.  We didn't get a second to see which mirror it was before we entered as it was dark.  It was pitch black unpo entering, and because we couldn't see, we ended up crash landing.  After our fall, it felt like we hit a few things in as we tumbled.

*WHAM*

"MroooOOOooow...", Grim.

"*Pant* *Pant*  Where are we?", Kalin.

*Click*

The lights turned on after hearing a click, and my vision was still not in full focus.  Soon I see two pairs of feet walk up to us.

"Well, well.  What have we here?  Patrons in search of a little midnight snack, perhaps?", Jade.  "Aw, maaan.  I was totally ready to squeeze any burglars here to nab our food supplies.  It's just the little Shrimpy and the Seal.  Laaame.", Floyd.

Hearing those voices, I instantly knew who it was.  I looked up to see the faces of the twins, Jade and Floyd.  It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to see them clearly.