Episode 4-28: Not Hard But Smart!

~Kalin's Dream~

The first thing to see are desert dunes from all around, and seeing the dorm of Scarabia in the far distance.  

Amidst in the scenery, Kalin sees that she's standing before someone.  She has her hand out to them, and asked...

"Do you trust me?", Kalin.

"...Huh?", the person replied.

Upon a closer look of who the person she was talking to, with long dark hair and his hood was up but his charcoal-colored eyes was clear to who it was.  It was Jamil.

"Do you trust me?", Kalin.

Jamil was silent as he tried to process the peculiar questions she asks.

"You mean you dragged me all the way out here, just to ask me that?", Jamil.  "Well, I could've had this conversation in front of the others, including Kalim, in the lounge room for all to see.", Kalin.  "I'd rather not...", Jamil.

Both still in silence as he didn't give an answer yet.  Meanwhile Kalin is trying her best to hide her anxiety from him, since his answer will determine whether her anxiety will go away or not.  But alas, this dream didn't provide all the answers to why or how.

"Is there any particular reason why you'd ask me this?", Jamil.  "I'll answer that, or rather, I'll show you once you give me an answer.", Kalin.

His face showed a bit of confusion to when she said "showing" him why she asks this.  As her hand was held out to him, it seems as if her other hand was hidden behind her back.

"Can this wait for later?  I have to get dinner prepared sooner than later since Kalim wanted something that takes more time tonight.", Jamil.

He starts to head back, but then...

"*Sigh*, your right.  Your so busy, tending to Kalim, and helping him run Scarabia, plus the added schoolwork.  Your plate's so full, so I don't want to take more of your time.  So, I'll probably go talk to Kalim about this when we get back.", Kalin.

Jamil stops and then turns to Kalin again.

"I never said I wouldn't answer.  You just caught me on a really busy day is all.  And why are you so quick to go ask Kalim when you were so stubborn to ask me out here?", Jamil.  "Then do you?", Kalin.  "...You really want me to answer, don't you?", Jamil.  "Do you trust me, Jamil?", Kalin.

Despite the playful grin she put on for him as she asked again, she tries to show him how serious she was through her eyes.  Upon seeing this, Jamil was silent as he prepared to give his answer.  But just as he was about to answer the sound in the dream went dead silent.  Despite not hearing it, the Kalin separate from the subconscious received his answer, then her eyes widened a little.  In the pause moment of silence between them, a desert wind blew past them as they just stared at each other with only their hair moving in the wind.  Kalin's hidden hand clenched into a fist, and she started to slowly lower her held out arm.

But the dream ends there before we could see what happens next, as another desert wind drew this dream to a close and brought to another one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The skies are so dark and ominous...", Kalin.

The man holding the lamp was stepping over something, meanwhile a huge genie behind him was carrying the whole palace.

"Genie, stop!", Aladdin.