Episode 4-12: Inconvenient Vacation!

*FWEEET*

"Settle down and submit quietly, you grey little street rat!", Scarabia Student A.

Even when had by the scruff, Grim still put up a fight to get loose to his grip.

"Grey I'll give you, but I ain't no street rat!  LEMME GO!", Grim.

With that rant, he fought harder, but Scarabia Student A kept his hold.

"Argh, stop struggling!  Back to your room with you!", Scarabia Student B.

Even though I wasn't going to escape, that doesn't mean I didn't want to be dragged back by the arm.  But no matter how hard I tried to yank my arm back, Scarabia Student B did his best to keep my arm.

"Now stay inside and don't give us any more trouble!", Scarabia Student A.

"Owww!  You don't gotta swing me around by the scruff of my neck!", Grim.

Scarabia Student A ended throwing Grim by the scruff in the room.  Scarabia Student B just pushed me in after.

"Looks like the dorm patrol neglected to lock their room door.", Scarabia B.  "Hmph.  You'd better not forget to do it this time!  If the housewarden found out someone got away, can you imagine what he'd do to us?", Scarabia Student A.  "No kidding...", Scarabia Student B.  "Remember, any more funny business and you won't get off so easily next time!", Scarabia Student A.

*SLAM!* *Ka-click*

With the sound of the door slam, there footsteps soon left the halls.

"HEY!  Let me out!", Grim.

He kept pulling and prying the door to budge, but it was useless.

"The door ain't budgin'.  We've been locked in.", Grim.

"They're treating us like prisoners.", Kalin.

"You got that right!  I'm gonna have a word or three with Jamil in the morning.  Oh yeah.  Kalin, you got that handy little gizmo from the headmage, right?  Use that and fill him in on what Scarabia's doin'!", Grim.

"Right.", Kalin.

I grabbed the phone from my skirt pocket, and held it up.  Before making the call, I sat myself on the bed mattress with Grim sitting next to me.

*Brrring*

"Hello, you've reached Crowley.", Crowley.

"Yo, Headmage!  While you've been out, we've gotten into a whole heap of trouble!", Grim.

"This phone is presently off for the duration of my tropical vaca-- *AHEM*-- I mean, my vital investigation.  Please leave a message at the tone.  I'll respond if I feel so inclined.  Aren't I just the kindest?", Crowley.

"Oh, COME ON!  You literally just started to say "vacation."  You're not even tryin' to hide it!  What's the point of givin' us this lousy thing if we can't reach you with it?!  You really take the cake, Crowley, you know that?!", Grim.

"That sneaky little...", Kalin.

Despite my surprised expression, my irritation grows along with the urge to possibly break this phone.

*(!) Yeah, at this rate, I'm definitely gonna be staying for a LOT longer than I initially intended.  I'm starting to see why Professor Crewel and Trein have a hard time with him. (!)*

*Beep*

"Just send a message to Ace and Deuce for now, I guess.  Not that they'll be much help anyway...", Grim.  "*Sigh*  Yeah, probably the best option we have right now.", Kalin.

*(!) Despite Crowley giving me this phone, this does have other purposes besides trying to call him.  Now I feel ultimately grateful for Ace and Deuce leaving me their contact information before they left school. (!)*

Grim made his way to one corner of the mattress to make himself comfortable.  While I quickly made a text to the both of them, and sending it again in a group chat incase they don't get it right away.

After that, despite being cooler in the night here, it might be too hot if I slept with my crop top sweater on.  So I took off my sweater, and my wrap-around long skirt and belt.  Leaving me with my halter top, mini shorts and dark-gray tights to sleep with since I didn't have a chance to pack before coming here.

Grim and I ended up sleeping with no way of escape for the night.