Episode 2-21: Plan Synchronizing!

Riddle finishes his proposed plan.

"Huh. That's actually not half bad, dude.", Ace. "That is quite a plan, Housewarden Rosehearts!", Deuce.

"Sounds like ol' Cay-Cay has a lot of prep work to do before the big day!", Cater. "Thank you, Cater. Take care not to raise any suspicions.", Riddle.

"So, now that you heard Riddle's plan. Are you in? Or out?", Cater.

"There's nothing cowardly about it, at least. I suppose we can work together this one time.", Jack.

"Really feelin' the trust there, Jack.", Grim. "He's just not good at being honest.", Kalin.

"Cool beans. Let's all get back to our dorms for today. I know I'm about ready to keel over.", Ace.

"Yeah, and I'm starving!", Grim.

"Hold on a moment, freshmen. Because of the information it yielded, I am going to overlook your flagrant violation of rule #6: "No fighting on campus." But rest assured that if it happens again, it will cost you your heads. Are we clear?", Riddle gives all of us a threatening glare, even giving Jack a startle.

"Yes sir, Housewarden Rosehearts.", Grim, Ace, and Deuce say somberly. "Sorry...", Kalin. He even glares at me a bit, but his glare toward me isn't as scary as he did to the others. Probably because he saw I didn't do too much in the brawl. But I still don't want to receive his glare or the much scarier one again.

"...Yeah.", Jack.

"Very well. Let us return to our dorms.", Riddle.

"Man, I thought he looked like a wuss, but your housewarden is one scary dude.", Jack. "You ain't wrong. Mistake him for a friendly hedgehog and you'll quickly learn he's actually a furious porcupine.", Ace.

"Even though you can give him a reason to, Ace?", Kalin. Overhearing their whispering, I make a little remark to Ace's claim on Riddle.

"Tch... Shut it, Kalin.", Ace turns to me. I just reply with a grin.

"Well I'm sure we can catch them with the group we have here. Oh that reminds me. Grim you can hang out with Ace and Deuce for a bit.", Kalin.

"Huh?! And where are you going all of a sudden?", Ace.

"I just need to check on something for tomorrow. Just keep an eye on Grim for me for a bit.", Kalin.

"And why can't I join? If it's for the case, there's no way I'm missin' it!", Grim protests. "You sure you don't want us to come with you, Kalin?", Deuce.

"Well, Grim, if you came with me to where I'm going. There's a chance you might get "eaten".", Kalin. Grim is startled by that and jumps behind Ace.

"Hey! This isn't our job, if your gonna drop him on us then--", Ace also tries to protest.

That is until I give him and Deuce some mora. "If you take him for a bit, you can buy Grim and yourselves some food from Mr. S's mystery shop, or maybe the cafeteria if you wish.", Kalin.

"Consider him ours, Kalin.", Ace's tone changed real quick that his frown turned to a happy grin. "Just be careful, wherever your going, ok?", Deuce. Jack just looks at me for a second more before going back to his dorm.

"Yeah, I will.", Kalin. I look to Jack walking out of the courtyard before catching up to Cater.

"Hey, Cater, wait up.", Kalin. I was able to catch his attention before entering the halls. "What's up, Kalin?", Cater. Catching my breath for a second I ask him something I may regret later.