Episode 1-1: Dead of Night Hanging.

~Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant~

~In Kalin's room, sleeping soundlessly, with Grim sleeping alongside~

~Kalin's dream~

In the kitchen of the Heartslabyul, Kalin was helping a man with green hair with glasses make the frosting for the baked sweets he was making.  He grasped a spoon to give a taste of her progress.  He then gestured for her to have a taste.  A taste she had and a smile bloomed on her face from the taste of sweetness.  The man notices that she has a drop of frosting on the side of her lip.  He makes a move and holds  up her chin facing him, catching her off guard.  Closes in quickly to lick the frosting off her lip and back.  She is frozen with red cheeks as she processes as to what happened.  The man with glasses chuckled at her expression of embarrassment.

~~~~~~~

Kalin was sleeping on one of the couches around the common lounge room of the Heartslabyul dormitory.  A tall man with orange hair notices her presence and steps forward.  He takes out his phone from his side pocket.  He kneels on one knee to get a close look and aims his camera to take a sleeping face.  At the sound of the camera taking a picture, her eyes blinked until she was awake.  Taking note of her surroundings, she notices the man with the phone in his hand, and she knows what the man just did.  Confirmed with the smirk he gave her, Kalin tried to take the phone away from him, but he was too quick and raised his arm, phone in hand, out of her reach.  Still tired from her nap, she didn't put a lot of effort in trying to reach him, but she still tried her best.  The man with the diamond mark under his eye was just laughing to himself as he enjoyed this playful sight.

"Haha, not to worry, this pic will only be for my eyes only.", he tries to reassure her.  Then he puts his finger to her lips.  She stays still and looks straight into his eyes.  "This will be our little memory, safe in my phone.  While I enjoy the real thing right in front of me.  Hehe", gave a smile after his words, while he may be in a playful mood, his words we're serious.  She saw this for herself in his eyes.  Her cheeks flushed from his words as if they had an impact that she couldn't foreseen.  She puts her head down in defeat and the man just chuckled in response for his victory.

~~~~~~~~

Another dream she stumbles on...

This dream is rather peculiar unlike the rest...

This of a girl with blonde hair and in a blue dress talking to card soldiers... but also talking to playing cards... as soldiers...

The girl was called... Alice.

The sight was in a maze and girl happened upon the card soldiers painting the roses on the rose bushes in a hurry.

"Why do you have to paint the white roses red?", the little girl asked one of them.

*(!) Paint... the roses? (!)*

"Huh?", replied the card soldiers.

"Why you ask?  The truth is we made a mistake and grew white ones.", the deuce of clovers replied.

"The queen loves red.  If she sees white she'll have our heads!", added the ace of clovers.

"Really?", Alice responded.

"That's right.  Therefore we're painting the roses.", added the trey of clovers.

~~~~~~~End of the Dream~~~~~~~

"What am I seeing all of a sudden?", I questioned to the dreams I was having when I woke up. 

*Knock, knock*

 "That was a really strange dream...", it felt like the dreams we're changing as I was dreaming.  "Munyaa...  Hey, Kalin.  Sounds like we have a late night visitor.", Grim spoke as he was awaken by the knock of the door.

*Knock, knock*

"What?  Is it those ghosts again?  They don't know when to quit.", Grim grumbled.  "Who would come over this late?", I started to question this as I realized the time it was.  We made our way down the stairs and to the door entrance.

"...It's me, Ace.  Let me in.", the voice sounded outside the door.  I opened the door to let in Ace, who's expression was a mix of sour and glum.

"Ace?  What're you doing this late...  Gehgeh!  You have a collar!!", Grim snickered at the sight of Ace having a large heart-shaped locked collar around his neck.

"I'm never going back to Heartslabyul.  Starting today I'm joining your dorm!", Ace declared.

"Come again!?", Grim

"Say what now?", I also questioned to what I just heard.

First the strange dreams, and now Ace coming in the middle of the night declaring his moving in!?  School hasn't started just yet for us, and already another situation has up roared.  I can only imagine what the school year will be like.

A.N

(Hey, I'm back again.  Sorry for the hiatus, school got the better of me along with events in life that I couldn't control.  But I'm back and I'm really glad people are liking my stories and it motivated me to write more, and I'll write more when I can.  Those who are reading the yugioh stories, I will also be working on that soon.  I hope you enjoy this chapter, and continue reading.)