Episode 4-32: Power Supreme!

Even after that battle, Jamil was making everyone keep going with their magic attacks at us no matter how much we pushed them back.  Even some of the students were still trying to resist, but Jamil kept using his magic on them.

"Incredible.  He's controlling all these targets at the same time AND making them do separate things!  Mediocre, nothing.  He's easily one of the top magicians in the entire school, to say nothing of Scarabia!", Azul.  

One of them went after Floyd, but he dodged him with ease and knock them back down.

"I keep squeezin' em but they keep gettin' back up.  Are they zombies or what?!", Floyd.

"Jamil, please, just stop!  You can have what you want!  You can be housewarden!  I'll go home to my family!", Kalim.

"What?  You thought that would work?  My spell won't be broken so easily...  Not as long as you exist in this world, Kalim!", Jamil.

He exceeds to keep using his unique magic to keep the others under his control.  But the more he does it, he's not only putting the students through anguish... he's also going to harm himself.

"Jamil...", Kalin.

"Jamil, you're courting danger!  If you keep using your unique magic spell like this, you'll exceed your blot tolerance level and--", Jade.

"Shut up!  Don't you order me around!  I'm through following others' orders!  I'm going...  TO BE FREE!", Jamil.

*(!) Black ink was building up, turning his magic pen from dark red maroon to black as coal.  Massive amounts of blot was spilling from Jamil as he released his unique magic.  His clothing transformed and changed to a dark red and black theme. (!)*

From detailed dark golden jewelry to the black turban topped by a red feather.  The transformation was so drastic that it was hard to see it all with him having his long black hair be turned into snakes.  The shadow behind him though... it looked to be a genie with crossed arms and an elongated body like a tail.  He was red and black, and had gold wrist cuffs and had black intricate patterns on the base similar to overblot Jamil's outfit.  With a small tattered cape flowing behind him.

"What in the world?  J-Jamil just transformed?!", Kalim.

"The very air around us is changing.  It's just like what happened with Azul...", Jade.  "He's overblotted!  And right on winter break with no prospects of backup from any corner.  This is quite the conundrum.", Azul.

"Did he turn into another one of those dark berserkers?!", Grim.

"The negative blot energy is swelling up.  Everyone, steel yourselves!", Azul.

*(!) He wasn't kidding about it swelling up in here.  It's like the whole dorm darkened and the atmosphere felt thick and heavy to stand in.

How much power was he holding back all this time? (!)*

"...Jamil.", Kalin.

The rest of the dorm students were worn out and collapsed as Jamil focused his attention on us.

"Come.  I'll wrap this up.  I'm through living like this.", Jamil.

"We need to bring him to his senses, and fast.  Once his magic runs out, he's done for.", Azul.

"GYAAAH!  A giant monster!  I'm scared!", Grim.  

Grim clung onto my leg.

"C'mon, get it together, Grim.  Now's not the time to tuck in your tail.  We have to get Jamil back.", Kalin.

"Jamil!  Please, come to your senses!", Kalim.

"Floyd, wind magic, and Azul, go with water magic!", Kalin.

As they went against Jamil, he boosted himself with more power.  I just hope they don't take too much damage from his overgrowing magic.  Floyd went up first, and used two strong wind magic attacks.  Jamil then used water magic, but it was strange like the magic was in a more darker form of itself.  Azul came next and provided two strong water magic attacks.  But Jamil responded with the same level of strength of water magic attacks.

"Kalim, use cosmic magic!  Azul, use healing water magic!", Kalin.

Kalim didn't hesitate when I called for him.  He headed straight on.  He must really care for Jamil despite what he's done.  Jamil attacked first with two water magic attacks.  It was a good thing Azul used healing since he did do some major damage.  But Kalim wasn't put down so easily, he responded with strong cosmic light magic, giving it everything he has.  Jamil then turned to Azul and used fire magic.  Like his water magic, his fire magic was darker like it was fused with dark cosmic energy.  Although, Azul had water magic on his side and use it against Jamil, dealing pretty strong damage, bringing him down a little.  But it's still not enough, not yet.

"Grim go and use wind magic!  Kalim help grim with some water magic!", Kalin.

Grim dealt some decent wind magic attacks on Jamil first.  Though Jamil had his own water magic that did the same.  It was good thing Grim used superior magic to counter water otherwise who knows if Grim was lucky enough to get out unscathed.  Kalim was next and he jumped in front of Grim when Jamil was done.  Same as last time, Kalim gave it everything he had with this one strong blow of water magic.  Jamil also repeated Kalim's action and gave one blow of fire magic that made Kalim's resistance push back a little.  

"Jade, Grim, both of you use water magic!", Kalin.

Jade went first with Grim alongside him.  Jamil then used his power to drain them both making their magic weaker.  However, that didn't stop Jade from pressing on.  Jamil attacked Jade with strong water magic, but Jade endured it barely to make his move.  Jade then used his water magic to bring Jamil down.

...or so we thought it did.