Episode 3-38: Museum Travelogue!

The next morning, getting ready for the museum, thoughts went through my head as if continuing from yesterday.  From going against Azul's overblot to crying once again after the ordeal.  From having my dorm back to having a VERY close encounter with Jade.  And there's the question I ask myself from that moment because I'm not sure if there's any merit to that.

*(!) Are my dreams related to my memories?

Was the dream with Jade an actual memory?  Or was it a coincidence that dream was very similar to what happened yesterday?

But if that were a memory, then wouldn't I know them and they know me?  Yet there's no memory from either side, and I don't recall any of those dreams as a memory, which makes me wonder...

What are the dreams telling me? (!)*

"C'mon, Kalin, we gotta get going!  Today's the day to go to the Atlantica Memorial Museum!", Grim.

He brought me out of my thoughts when he pounced up on my shoulder.

"Your really excited for the museum, aren't you?", Kalin.  "Mhmm.  This time we won't have to sneak around.  Maybe there's some history trivia in how to be better in magic.", Grim.  "We're just going to look around, and to make sure Azul returns the photo.  And if you want to get better at magic, then maybe study more rather than use someone else's notes.", Kalin.

By the time I was done with my sentence, Grim was already heading for the door.

"It goes in one ear and goes out in the other...", Kalin.  "C'mon, Kalin!", Grim yelling down the stairs.  "Yeah, yeah.  I'm comin'.", Kalin.

*(!) Seems like I still have a long way to go with him. (!)*

When I reached down stairs and was about to head into the foyer.

*Bam bam bam*

Grim opened the door, and...

"Morning, Little Shrimpy, Baby Seal!  We're here to get you.  It's time to go!", Floyd.

The twins came in, and Floyd greeted me up close and all excited.

"Erk!  Whenever I see you two, I'm always worried you're schemin' something.  Makes my heart skip a beat.", Grim.  He jumped up on my shoulder to try to scurry away from the twins.

"Please.  We would never dream of getting rough with those who aren't in breach of contract.  The weather's quite clear today-- perfect for an outing.  On that note...", Jade.  

The events of last night with Jade brought back to mind again when he said that, and I couldn't help but advert my eyes to the side with a peck of blush.  With that in thought, the twins grouped up behind me without warning, and each of them put their hand on my shoulders as if their getting ready to lead me out the door.  Grim jumped out of there before they leaned in closer to me started by Floyd.

*(!) Grim, you traitor... (!)*

"Off we go to the Atlantica Memorial Museum!", Floyd.  "Azul's arranged it so that we'll have the whole museum booked for ourselves.  He's already gone ahead and is waiting for us on-site", Jade.

Being group huddled by them so close is like a continuation from yesterday times two, and the blushes keep rising in my cheeks.

"That picture had better go back where it belongs.", Kalin.  I tried keeping my cool with a straight face, but it didn't seem Floyd bought it.  I already knew Jade wouldn't buy it either since it was clear that he was amused by yesterday.  Seeing that he was looking at me with his usual smile, it's like he's seeing right through me, but I tried to keep cool anyway.