Episode 3-26: A Morning Blueprint!

~Kalin's Dream~

A water scenery was shown, along with drops falling down making clear ripples.

A reflection of a person then made an appearance seeing it's reflection.  The person is clear to be Kalin herself as she can see bits of her red hair.  Seeing in their perspective, the reflection is not only blurry from the ripples, but as usual, her dreams leave her not seeing everything clearly in sight.

She puts a hand to her face to see if what she sees is real, and continues to look at her reflection as if waiting for more answers.

Meanwhile, the shore nearby leading to the ocean from the connecting river bay, a boy rises to the water surface and pokes their head out.  They look around, and they notice a little Kalin hunched over looking at the river water, still as stone.

The boy swims closer as best as he could as he isn't the fastest swimmer, but still tries to reach her.  As he is closer to shores edge, he tries to call out to her, but as he did he notices something he didn't expect.

As he looked at Kalin from a closer perspective, he noticed from her arms different scratches, and bruises stretching further around.  Patches of dirt was all over, even on her clothes.  He starts to worry of what could have happened.

"Kalin...  Is that you?  ...Hey are you ok?", he tries to call out in a soft voice.  But as close as he was, she didn't respond.  He tries again, worried if she's seriously harmed.  "Kalin...", still soft but more louder.

It was enough to catch her attention, and as she turns her head looking to see who it was, he sees her eyes.  They were dark and hardly showing any life in them, like she was coming out of a nightmare.  Taking a second, after seeing him, her eyes changed lit up with a glow.

"*-****...?", Kalin.  A name was said but just as her dreams leaves her almost blind, for some reason she couldn't hear the name she said.  Upon seeing someone's head popped up from the shore, she saw soaked silver hair, and lightly lit blue eyes staring back at her.  His skin was purple with lavender, and he was a little bit on the big side.

She starts to smile and a sparkle in her eye changes her whole demeanor.  "****!!", Kalin.  Upon realizing who she sees, she up and rans fast as she could to give him a leaping hug.  When she leapt, the hug turn to a swirl as she hugs him and made him spin from the excitement she has.

"A-Ah...  Are you sure your feeling alright?", he starts to feel dizzy from the rapid spin he took.  But he is ultimately surprised by how happy she is compared to how she looked before.  Seeing how closely she wraps herself around him with a smile on her face, makes him a little embarrassed as he still not used to close contact with others.

Kalin knows how she's hugging him tight, but the same feeling where she couldn't feel her legs or at least felt light in movement is still like in some of her other dreams.

"Huh?  What are you talking about?  I'm fine.", Kalin.  She continues to hug him tightly.  "You mean you don't see the scratches and bruises you have all over you?", he's confused as to why she doesn't feel any pain or notice it.  "Huh?  Scratches and bruises?", Kalin.  As she was about to look at herself, another thought popped into her head.  "Hey, can we see the twins now?", Kalin even more excited.  "I worry what goes on in that head of yours sometimes...", he makes a sigh, seeing that making her trying to notice was of no use.

The dreams ends there, and rising underwater bubbles start to convert to the next dream again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A romantic evening?", Kalin.

A couple is on a boat, slowly going through a quiet lagoon reflected in moonlight.