Red carpet and compliments -E.O

Emma's POV

I check myself out for the last time, making sure that I look good for today. I'm about to interview quite a few celebrities, and I don't want to look like I have no idea what looking nice is. 

I chose to wear a white shirt with the first few buttons open, a white suit jacket, some fitting black trousers, and some black oxford shoes. My hair is down, a few rings on my fingers, I've also put some light make-up on. I do think I look nice. 

The company I work for has provided transportation, so when a nice black car is parked in front of where I live, I don't question it and get inside of it. We are supposed to be there earlier than the celebrities so we can prepare the cameras, the microphones and everything else in between. I'm supposed to appear on camera this time as well, so that is not at all nerve-wracking.

Today's eveniment is the premiere of some Marvel movie. It's called Infinity war, if I'm not mistaken. I should stay on top of these things, but for some reason, I'm very nervous and can't think straight. Thankfully I do have a set of questions that I have to ask, but I can always improvise. 

In no time everything is settled and we are waiting for the celebrities to walk the red carpet. Or should I say the purple carpet since everything is purple for the movie. I love it! Some of our people are already out front, ready to take pictures as soon as the celebrities set foot on the carpet. 

They gave me a pass so I can enter to watch the movie as well, and with it, I can also stay for the after-party. Needles to say, I'm very excited for it. I tied it around my trousers since I didn't want it around my neck. I already had a necklace and I felt like it would just distract from it. 

First to the red carpet is none other than Scarlett Johansson accompanied by her boyfriend Colin Jost. Both of them with huge smiles on their faces, looking more in love than ever.

Man, how I want a love like theirs. From what I've seen, they are literally couple goals. 

They continue posing for the cameras while also moving to the requested marks. Right behind them, Tom Hiddleston starts walking down the purple carpet as well. RDJ is right at the start waiting for his turn. 

Oh my gods. This is nerve-wracking.

I and the crew are right in the middle, in front of us are a few other company representatives that are waiting for their turn into interviewing the celebrities. But from the looks of it, Scarlett already started her interview, so if we are lucky, she will stop by for a quick chat. They are not obligated to stay, it's just something that they'll do if they want to.

By the time Scarlett is close to me, my celebrity crush is walking down the carpet. None other than Elizabeth Olsen. She looks stunning in her black strapless jumpsuit. She looked incredible.

"Hi!" A voice breaks me out of my stare. I quickly avert my eyes to see Scarlett in front of me, Colin right next to her.

"Hello! It's lovely to see you, Scarlett!" I exclaim. "You look wonderful!" I compliment her, then I look at Colin as well. "Colin, handsome as usual."

"Awe, you are sweet. Thank you!" Scarlett thanks me with a wide smile. Colin offers a smile as well.

"How are you 2 tonight?" I make conversation knowing that this moment is being recorded and live-streamed.

"We are great thank you!" Colin answers sweetly.

"Yeah! We are so excited to see the final movie." Scarlett adds.

"What are you most excited for?" I ask

"Hmm." She thinks for a minute. "Just sharing this movie with the fans, we are all looking forward to their reaction. Everyone knows about the battle and they are all curious how it played out and where the story will go from now on."