Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O

Someone said part 2 of this, so here we are.

Alternative title: Emma Bartley crushing on her fiancee for a few minutes gay.

Writing this in hopes of getting out of my current writer's block.

Narrator's POV.

*video starts*

"Today we have Emma Bartley with us guys. Let's get a round of applause for her." The host says and the public soon starts cheering for her.

"Thank you, thank you." Emma bowed slightly for the crowd.

"So a few months ago, you and Lizzie revealed some big information that broke the internet for a few days." The guy says receiving a bunch of cheers from the crowd.

"Yeah, we did." Emma smiled softly.

"You and Lizzie are now engaged. Congrats!" The fans start screaming again.

"Thank you." Emma blushed. 

"How did it happen? If you want to tell us, of course." 

She stays a moment to think before letting a teasing smile on her lips.

"No, I don't think I will." She winked at the fans. "At least not for now. It will stay between Lizzie and me." 

"Can I ask how it is to be engaged with her? You are living the dream of thousands and thousands of fans." He chuckles at the end.

"Oh trust me, I'm living my own dream as well." She giggles. "But it's amazing. She is amazing." She stops to think of a way to formulate herself. "A few years ago I didn't think I would end up right where I am, but I'm more than grateful that I did. I love every second I get to spend with her. She is truly incredible, out-of-this-world kind, and mesmerizing in everything that she does. Lizzie is just delightful and the most lovable person that exists, in my opinion." She elaborated. 

"Spoken like a true person in love." The host smiles at her softly. 

"Well, that's what I am. I am a simp for Lizzie Olsen." Emma admits.

"Who isn't at this point?" The guy chuckles.

*Cut*

"So we get to do this again?" Emma asks excitedly.

"Yes. Everybody loved the last video you did together and asked us for more any time you visit us." A person behind the camera said.

"Awesome." Emma bounced on her seat.

"Why did I sign up for this?" Lizzie pretended to be annoyed while covering her face with one of her hands.

"Oh shut up, you actually love these." Emma called her out cheekily.

"You know the rules. Whoever makes the other smile or laugh, gets a point. Whoever has the most points wins." The same person tells them again.

"I've come prepared." Emma smirks making Lizzie blush slightly. "Can I start?" She asks the lady behind the camera.

"Yes. Whenever you want." She nods.

"I use she/her pronouns, but I would also be fine with your/girl." Emma starts out strong.

 It makes Lizzie blush in the next second.

"You. I- I was not prepared." She covers her face in her hands to hide her red face. "You can't say pick-up lines like that anymore 'cause we are already dating." She complained.

"Yes, I can. You heard the rules, I can say whatever I want." Emma responds cheekily.

"Emma." Lizzie whined dragging her name.