What do you do for cardio? -E.O

Based on the interview with Henry Cavill and Jimmy Fallon. 

Something short to ease my way into writing after I took the break unintentionally. Sorry about that.

Narrator's POV.

After a long night, a long buzz woke Emma up in the morning. She grumbled and swore in a low voice at the person who dared wake her up at such an early hour, despite being almost noon. 

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

"Stop it." Muttered the voice on the other side of the bed.

manANGER

'I hope you didn't forget about your interview tonight with Jimmy Fallon.'

'The team will arrive at your apartment in the late afternoon.'

'Text me when you see those messages so I know you read and acknowledged them.'

Emma let out an annoyed sigh before letting her phone drop onto the floor and rolling to the other side of the bed, taking the woman in her arms once again.

"Who was it?" Asked the lady with a hoarse voice.

"My manager." Emma responded and tightened her hold on the woman.

"What does she want at this hour?" The lady nuzzled her head in Emma's neck.

"Something with an interview and blah blahs." She responded not caring too much about what she just read.

"We can cuddle in for a little bit more."

"I didn't even plan on letting you go any time soon." And with that, both women fell back asleep.

They woke up 30 minutes before the team was supposed to come and style Emma up for the interview. Enough time to take a shower and try to make the apartment look decent. To Emma that meant taking every piece of clothing from the living room and throwing them in her room so she can take care of them later. A.k.a move them from one side of the room to the other while she is looking for stuff to wear and not actually folding the clothes onto nice piles or washing them any time soon. 

The other woman protested and tried to scold her when she saw Emma's ways of dealing with messy clothes, but before she could try and scold her into doing them properly, she was shoved into the bedroom as well. 

Because Emma didn't want to have to deal with her team's teasing ways, she preferred to keep her private stuff to herself, that includes relationships. 

She knows that they will know what she was up to last night since she has a trainload of hickeys on her body and that's not to mention her back that was filled with scratches. She'll have to deal with their teasing looks and possible remarks but if that's what she gets as a consequence of the night prior, she will do it all over again, and again, and again. And the number doesn't stop there.

Emma gets 'angry' texts from the woman in the other room but she tries to check the messages subtly so the people doing her hair and make-up won't read them. All of the texts consist of the other woman complaining about why she has to sit in another room where she is not able to admire Emma while she is getting ready. Then she asks if there are a lot of people in the room and if they could come out to them or just come out of the room and say that she is a friend of Emma's.

But considering the marks covering both of their bodies, it's an unlikely scenario that everyone would believe them when they state that they are 'just friends'.