Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M

Again, I feel like I'm neglecting Wanda, so here you go. My next ones will be with Wanda. (I think. Or more like, I'll try.)

Emma's POV.

"Okay guys, this week's activity would be Wanda's turn to choose what we'll do." Steve said before the meeting was over.

"You thought about something, Wanda?" Tony asked curiously.

"Yeah, I've been working on it for the past few weeks." Wanda said with a smirk. 

"Care to share?" Clint asked while leaning forward, closer to the redhead.

"You'll see it in a few days." Wanda's smirk was still not leaving her face.

I'm curious about what she's planning. The last time she was in charge of the weekly hangout of the team, she made us have a day at some indoor pool with a lot of slides and other fun activities. 

But considering the fact that it's been raining for the past few days, I think we will do the activity here at the compound. But I'm not complaining.

It's Wanda we are talking about. I will never complain in her regard. She could make us watch a bunch of sitcoms and I'll do it without so much as a negative word.

Whatever she'll choose would be way better than Steve's idea of team bonding last time. He hired a private chef so we'll all try and learn to cook. It didn't do very well considering we have a Sam and a Bucky in our team. 

They teamed up against Peter, who was completely innocent. They started by messing with his food, then they tried to test Peter's spidey sense by throwing small things at him and see if he would catch them. After that, every time Peter would pass one of them, they would try to make him stumble by tripping him. 

All of their attempts were in vain, but they still tried.

After a little while, Peter decided to take revenge and started shooting webs at the food the guys were making. Or where it would be the most inconvenient place for them.

Did they need some salt? Too bad, it was stuck to the table. 

Did they need to move the bowl? Guess what, it was stuck to the counter.

At first, it was unnoticed by Steve since he was really into the lesson. He and Wanda seemed to be the most focused out of all of us. Nat tried to pay attention but soon gave up and got invested in the teasing the boys were doing. 

It had gotten to a point where almost all of us got invested in this small war the guys were having. 

I know I felt so sorry for the chef trying to teach us how to make whatever food he was making. He was professional and didn't even pay us any attention. 

Of course, when Tony saw that they were messing up with his 'child' he jumped to his defense. Also, what was a small friendly, and innocent war without Tony in it? 

He got some of his small gadgets and started shooting with salt at Sam and Bucky.

After that, Clint joined Sam and Bucky's side, saying how it was not fair they had to deal with an intelligent guy who invented stuff for a living. He took a few fruits that were there for decor and threw them at one of the guys from the other team. One at a time, he would try to aim for their head and was so close to hitting them each time.

It went for a little bit longer before Steve finally noticed what was happening and excused himself from the lesson to start scolding the trouble-guys. 

Wanda though? She continued to listen to the chef and follow his instruction to perfection. At the end of what was left of the lesson, she had the perfect dish. Even the chef congratulated her and said he was impressed.