A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Hi! Hello! I am back. I can now officially introduce myself to you as Miss. Engineer. Finally got my diploma, degree, whatever you want to call it. 

I hope you don't mind, but I did take a few days (weeks? months?) for myself after everything, but now I'm back with this one shot. Wrote the beginning of it when I was on the bus a handful of weeks ago. It's a shorter one.

It's good to be back.

Also, happy 2 year anniversary of this book!

Without further ado. Enjoy!

Narrator's POV.

Lizzie was on her couch doing a livestream for her fans. She loved interacting with them. 

 C'mon guys, you know I won't spoil anything about the next movie. These lips are sealed" She laughed and made a motion with her hand as if zipping her lips. 

She read some more comments. 

 My girlfriend? She is here somewhere. Last time I checked she was doing one of those paintings by numbers while listening to a podcast." She looked around but couldn't find the woman in question. "What podcast? Something with a city and weird things happening inside it. I forgot the name." She explained. 

The public knew that Lizzie was in a relationship with another woman, but they didn't know what she looked like. They tried to keep their public appearances to a minimum. And often Lizzie would wear a disguise while outside. 

She interacted with the fans a bit more before she heard a voice coming from her side. It was her girlfriend.  

"Hi! Lizzie, would you like a date?" She asked all of a sudden. 

Lizzie turned around to watch her, thankfully, she wasn't visible to the fans watching their interaction. 

"Yeah, of course, I would like a date." Lizzie responded smiling. "But before you come closer, you should know that I'm live right now." The blonde warned her. 

Her girlfriend nodded once in acknowledgment and stepped to the side where she knew the camera wouldn't pick her up. "So you said you'd like a date, right?" She asks to make sure. 

"Yeah." Lizzie nodded. 

In the next second, her girlfriend proceeds to pull out a pack of dates from her vest pocket. 

"Here." She lifts her hand for Lizzie to take some. It instantly made Lizzie laugh. The camera was able to pick on the pack of dates that were given to the actress. 

Lizzie took one and tried to stop herself from laughing. "You're something else, I swear to God." She giggled.

Her girlfriend was trying so hard not to laugh too. It would ruin her plan. 

"Would you also like a kiss?" She asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes. 

"Hmm, I think I'm good with the date, thank you." Lizzie responded already knowing her girlfriend was up to something. 

"So you don't want my kiss?" Her girlfriend pouted and pointed at her lips. 

"Come here, you little shit." Lizzie laughed and turned her phone around so the people watching wouldn't see the kiss. 

They shared a quick kiss before Lizzie broke the kiss and asked the question that's been on her mind. 

"You also have a Hersey's kiss in your pocket, don't you?" Lizzie asked while chuckling. 

"Yep." They both laughed. 

"You were about to give it to me if I said yes the first time, weren't you?" Lizzie asks with her eyes closed, trying not to laugh too much.