I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O

Another quick idea that I had. 

I suggest you listen to the songs Everywhere I go and Hooked on a feeling when they will be mentioned. 

Narrator's POV.

"Darling?" Lizzie called from the other room.

"Yes, my love?" Was Emma's immediate response.

"So, um." She came into the living room with her phone in her hands. "I just got off the phone with Robert, and he says he will throw me a birthday party this weekend, and won't take a no for an answer." She then started fidgeting.

Emma was in an instant next to her. 

"But you don't want the party?" She tried to make Lizzie open up more.

"Not that. I'm fine with it since I know only people that I know, will come to it." She exhaled.

"Then what is the problem?" Emma asked patiently.

"He said that I should invite people that are my friends and he hasn't met them." 

"And?" 

"I really want you there. You always calm me down in stressful situations. Just feeling your presence in the room is enough." 

"Then I will go to the party as well. As your best friend." She winked and nudged her girlfriend.

"You don't mind?" Lizzie asked uncertainly. The last thing that she wanted was for Emma to feel as if Lizzie is embarrassed to be with her in the public eye. She thinks she is not ready.

"Of course I won't. I know you will do it on your own time. In the meantime, I'll be here supporting you every step of the way." Emma reassured her.

"Can we at least match subtly? I still want to know you are mine even if I don't show it." Lizzie asked blushing.

"Well duh. I wouldn't go to any party without matching with you. And my love, you will always be my one and only. Even if we were across the room or on other sides of the world. You will always be the only girl in my mind. And I wouldn't change it for the world." To show just how honest she is, she quickly pulled Lizzie in a kiss, giving her all the love that she has. 

"I love you too." Lizzie said as soon as they broke the kiss.

"I know." She replied, hugging Lizzie to her chest.

"Also, tell Claire that she can come as well. I know you will want her there." She teased.

"Hell yeah! We will break the dance floor." Emma replied enthusiastically.

"Don't embarrass yourselves too much." Lizzie giggled.

"I won't guarantee that. But how come you're inviting her as well?" She asked confused.

"Well, besides being your best friend, she is a good friend of mine. Plus, is always fun having both of you in the same place." 

"I know she will be excited to be there. And also meet all of the celebrities that are coming." She teased.

"On a second thought, she can stay at home." Lizzie pulled herself from the embrace.

"Too late, I've already texted her." Emma stuck her tongue out at her.

"I just realized that you will be meeting everybody as well. Please try to not embarrass yourself." 

"You know, is impressive we went this long without them knowing about me." Emma suddenly said. "I mean, besides our families and very very close friends, no one knows about us being together. They just know you are in a relationship."