Stop calling me that -E.O

Hi! I'm back, kind of. 

Hello as well to the new readers! Hope you liked what you read so far!

There is an explanation as to why I took the break, at the end of the chapter. If you were curious about what happened, no offense if you are not interested though.

This one is a short one.

Narrator's POV.

If there was one thing that Lizzie hated, was somebody calling her full name, Elizabeth. She never liked how it sounds, it was too formal for her liking.

But she recently found another thing that she hates. No, hate is the wrong word. She couldn't hate it since it was her last name. Correction, she couldn't hate the person calling her 'Olsen' every time she sees Lizzie.

If it was someone else, she would glare and roll her eyes, but whenever Emma refers to her as her last name, she brushes it off easily.  

Don't get her wrong, she doesn't have a crush on Emma. No, no. She just doesn't hate the way her name sounds out of Emma's mouth.

She is lying to herself, let her be. 

Emma was the newest casted actor but she already made everyone love her. She was both charismatic and kind. Always ready to help whoever was in need. She was geeky and always joking. She would say a pick-up line or a 'dad' joke every chance she got.

So it's fair to say that her personality made Lizzie more interested in getting to know her and befriending the dork. And definitely not fall for her. 

"Yoo, Olsen's in the house!" Emma yelled as soon as Lizzie got in.

They were doing a group hang-out at Scar's place.

"Stop calling me that!" Lizzie complained.

"Never!" Emma stuck her tongue out at her.

"Hello, Lizzie! I think you need this." Scar welcomed her with a cocktail in her hand. 

"Definitely. Thanks!" She took the drink and drank some.

"Now that everybody is here, let's get drinking!" Evans said while raising his beer up. He was followed by everybody raising their own glasses and making noise.

Lizzie took a seat on the couch, coincidentally, (not really), right next to Emma. But she was in a deep conversation with Brie and Tom Hiddleston about the movie they all 3 played in. 

"How are you, Lizzie?" Scar sat next to her. "Everything's good?"

"Yeah. I've been alright. The break was great. I got all of my energy and enthusiasm back, and now I'm prepared for this new project I've signed a while ago." Lizzie rambled.

"Really? I'm very happy for you." Scar offered her a wide smile. 

"Thank you. I really needed to get away from everything. It was getting too much." She explained.

"Did you see your sisters or the rest of your family, while on break?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah, I stayed with my sisters for a few days." The brunette responded with a loving smile.

"How are Ashley and Mary-Kate?" Emma suddenly joined the conversation.

'Oh right, I forgot she met them a while ago.' Lizzie thought to herself. 

"They are busy, but alright." Lizzie responded. 

"How is their business going?" Emma asked again.

"It's better than they expected. It's going more every day."