Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M

I forgot to mention it in the previous chapter, but thank you for 1k reads. That is really incredible. I hope you enjoy my work.

Emma's POV.

When we arrived at the compound I went straight to the looked room so I could get out of those messy clothes. I had quite a few injuries but they don't matter. What matters in this moment is getting out of here and making it to my room. My head was pounding and I felt more exhausted than ever. 

I should definitely work more on my stamina. And on my strength as well. Today was a good day, but I can't loosen up on the training. I can't let it go to my head. Just because the mission went well, it doesn't mean that every single one will. So I have to do everything in my power to make sure that I don't screw up again.

I can't afford to fail a mission ever again. Innocent people are dead because of me. 

It took me longer than anticipated to change in my normal clothes, but the second I was done I left the room.

Everybody was in the kitchen, sitting around the dining table. I quickly glanced at them and saw my previous seat being occupied by none other than Vision. He was sitting next to Wanda, while also talking to her. 

I quickly glanced at her and saw her smiling a bit at what he was saying. At least she is happy. That is what I always wanted. 

"Emma, you alright?" I turn around and saw Natasha coming from the hallway. 

I nod once, my face emotionless, and continue walking. 

"Hey, thank you for saving us out there." She offered me a small smile but I knew it was out of pity. I nodded once again and continue walking. "You aren't joining us?" She tried to say but I was already gone. 

She was just asking because she wanted to be nice, but I know they don't want me to join them. They made sure of that long ago. 

I have to accept that I'm the rag that they use only when they need to, and in the meanwhile, I'm left aside. Is okay tho. I know I deserve it. 

My only job is being sure that I'm doing my job perfectly. Nothing more, nothing less.

When I got into the room I take care of my injuries. Stitching everything that needed to be stitched while trying not to cry too much from the pain.

Conflicted I look at my training area. I feel way too tired to work out, but I don't want to not train, I need to be training so I can get better. I don't want to fall behind because I didn't do it one day.

Eventually, my tiredness chooses for me, and I'm out in a couple of minutes.

*Flashback*

"Emma you're so irresponsible!" Tony yelled at me.

"I tried to-" I got interrupted once again.

"No! Let me teach you a lesson. You don't talk when we are talking, got it? Not after everything that you did!" Tony continued. This is the angriest I've ever seen him and is all because of me.

"All those people are dead because of you! I hope it will stay on your conscience. You broke their families." Steve said disappointed.

"In times like this, I really question if it was the best idea to bring you as an Avenger." Tony exhaled.

"Do you have any idea of what you have caused today? All this pain could've been avoided if you did your job as you were supposed to be doing!" Steve exclaimed.

It was too much at this point. Whenever I looked in someone's direction, I could only see disappointment or disgust. 

Never in my life have I ever wanted more to just die. Here in this exact moment.