The fake date -E.O

Your classic "I need a fake partner for this event" idea.

Also, not only have we been blessed with Taylor's new album, but Rihanna released a lovely and stunning new song as well. I am in love with her voice.

Normal universe AU, no one is famous.

Narrator's POV.

It was a normal day. Emma and her group of friends were hanging out after a very stressful week. Most of the guys were invested in a game of Mario Kart while the ladies were playing board games. Music was playing in the background while everyone had a few sips of alcohol. Nothing much to get drunk, but enough to let the week's events off their shoulders.

"No! It's not fair." Scarlett whined. "Why am I the only one to always draw cards?" She complained.

"I guess it's not your day." Brie laughed and placed the last card on the pile, finishing first once again. 

"You finished first, again?" Tessa complained and moved away from the blonde girl.

"Yeah, I'm that good." Brie flaunted her success.

"Or you're cheating and we haven't caught you yet." Lizzie muttered from her place on the couch. 

Emma was the only one that heard her due to how close they were sitting. She instantly let out a laugh which made Lizzie start laughing as well.

"What? Got something to say, Olsen?" Brie challenged her.

"Nope, nothing, Larson." Lizzie tried to say while keeping her laugh to a minimum. It was a very difficult thing to do considering the woman on her right was having the time of her life, laughing like she heard the best joke ever.

"You know, I'm agreeing with Lizzie here. I think you're cheating too." Tessa suddenly said and showed the two women laughing from the couch that she heard it too.

"Come on, babe." Brie tried to scoff at her and moved closer to the brunette.

"Don't babe me." Tessa shoved her back.

No one really knew what was going on with them. One moment they were all over each other, always touching and teasing the other, the next they were acting like the previous moments never happened. 

A phone started ringing interrupting the girls. 

"It's mine." Emma said and opened it to see her mother calling. 

*Phone call.*

"Cześć!" She greeted her mother. (Hi!)

"Emmo, cześć kochanie. Jak się masz? Jak się miewasz?" Her mother started her interrogation as she always does when she is calling. (Emma, hi sweetheart. How are you? How have you been?)

"Byłam dobrą mamą. Zarządzam. Jak o tobie? Dlaczego dzwonisz? Zwykle dzwonisz tylko w weekend, żeby nadrobić zaległości." Emma responded easily while still playing the game. (I've been good mom. I'm managing. How about you? How come you're calling? Usually you only call in the weekend to catch up.)

This time, she was the one winning and she didn't want to lose the chance by going into another room. 

"Ja też jestem świetna, kochanie. Ale mam dla ciebie kilka wiadomości." Her joyful tone told Emma her mother really had some good news to share with her. (I'm great as well, darling. But I do have some news for you.)

"Chodź, rozlej to. Czuję, jak promieniujesz radością, gdy mówisz mi wszystko, czego potrzebujesz." Emma laughed and punched the air in victory when she won. The other girls were quick to complain, but she shot them down by sticking her tongue at them. (Come on, spill it. I can feel you radiating with joy to tell me whatever you need to tell me.)