Who knew she could dance like this -E.O

Extra points if you guess the song I'm referencing in the title.

I'm a dancer so I had to write something with dancing in it.

Emma's POV.

I was sitting in my bed resting after a day full of dance practice since we are close to a championship, and our trainer wants us to be at the top of our game. My phone suddenly rang. I quickly responded since it was my girlfriend face-timing me.

*Phone call*

"Hii baby!" She greets me as soon as I answer.

"Hello, my love. How are you?" I start the conversation while making sure I'm as comfortable as ever.

"I'm good, great even." She literally bounces.

"Why is that?" I ask curiously.

"Soo. You know how you are coming to L.A. in a few days?" She starts with a big smile on her face. I just nod in response, so she continues. "Well, Robert is throwing a party on Friday and he heard that my sweet and beautiful girlfriend is in town, so he pretty much wants me to bring you along to said party." She rambles cutely. "And the rest of the cast heard us talking about you. Actually, more like me rambling about how much I love my girlfriend, and got excited as well to meet you." She said all in one breath.

"So I'm pretty much meeting all of your friends." I laugh slightly.

"Yes, something like that." She blushes.

"So I should be prepared. That is what I'm getting at." I tease her.

"Also true." She laughs.

"Well, as long as there is music, you will see me on the dance floor." I shrug.

"I know, and I would be right next to you." She says quickly. "I miss dancing with you." She pouts.

"I know love, I miss it too." I pout as well. "Can't believe it's been this long since we last danced together." I continue to pout.

"It's been a while, yeah. But I'm excited for it. I love dancing with you!" She exclaims.

"I love it too. You're the best partner I could ever ask for." I wink.

"Better than your current one?" She asks innocently.

"Yes, definitely. We only dance together because our trainer put us together since we are the tallest ones in our group." I shrug.

"I also remember something about you two having chemistry." She teases.

"I don't really know. When we dance together I do try to fake the connection since that is what people are looking at. Especially at a dance like bachata where the partners have to be sensual with each other and portray this whole intimacy thing. But it's weird faking it all since I see my partner as a sibling, not as a romantic interest." I ramble unaware of her smiling and looking at me with adoring eyes. "Like, I would rather dance with you since we do have more chemistry, and everything is more sensual without me having to fake that. It just comes naturally since I love you and I am attracted to you in every part of the world. Dancing with you is just more fun, and carefree. I can enjoy myself more and have fun with it." I shrug. "But when it is for a competition or a show that we are doing, I have to fake everything. I also have to think about the choreography and being in sync with my partner. It just ruins the fun out of it." I pout.

"I get what you mean. How are you feeling about the competition that is coming?" She asks patiently.

"I'm excited for it to be honest. I mean, it's mostly because is in L.A. and I get to visit you meanwhile. And you will also be coming to the competition to support me. So I've mostly been preoccupied with that." I answer sheepishly.