Void -W.M

Short mention of torture and abuse. 

Emma's POV.

"Void, get here." I hear someone call me. In an instant, I get up from the floor of my cell and follow the agent that opened my cell. 

"You know what time it is." Boss lady told me with a stoic face.

"Yes ma'am." I nod once. 

Without any other instructions, I sit on the chair in the middle of the room. I have no recognition for what happens next, I only know that an immense wave of pain engulfed my body, but I'm not allowed to scream. 

It will only get worse for me if I scream. 

After what felt like hours, they finally stop and I'm left to catch my breath. Any thoughts that I previously had, now gone from my mind. 

"автомобиль, семь, ненависть, жив, страна, кислород, контроль, стол, фары, двадцать." The woman in front of me says.

(Car, seven, hatred, alive, country, oxygen, control, desk, lights, twenty. And the pronunciations in case you were curious: avtomobil', sem', nenavist', zhiv, strana, kislorod, kontrol', stol, fary, dvadtsat')

I instantly feel my mind focus only on her. Everything else is unimportant. She has my whole attention. 

I live to obey her.

"Now that I have your attention." She starts with a devil smirk on her face. "This base is about to get attacked. I want you to defend it with everything that you have." She stated. "I don't care that you might die protecting it. Are we clear?" She left me no room for argument.

"Yes ma'am." I follow her orders.

"I'll kill you myself if you fail." She stood taller in front of me, ready to put me back in my place if I were to disagree with her.

Which I don't since the only thing I know is listening to her.

I nod once and go into the weapon room to prepare myself for the battle. I tuck my knives in various places of my suit, check my guns for the ammo then put them in the pockets as well. 

When I'm done I go up a floor so I will have a better view of the enemies. That way I can analyze their fighting style so I'll have a better chance of winning. 

I see the woman and her team leave, but I don't question it. That's not my job. My job is to protect this base, as she said. 

A few minutes later I can see a quinjet settling down not too far away from the gates. A group of people come outside and start attacking the rest of the Hydra agents. But I remain in the same position, just watching.

They seem to communicate with each other while fighting. There is a guy in a metal suit destroying the higher defenses. A guy with a hammer that seems to light up when he swings it. A guy with a bow and arrow. One with a shield. A woman with guns. And another one with some red things coming out of her. Finally, a guy with glasses that remains in the jet, maybe he is their pilot or something.

After a few more minutes in which I gather enough information, I jump from the side window and land in the soft snow, undetected. 

My first victim is the guy from the jet. I quickly knock him down as he seemed to not pay attention to his surroundings. I inject him with some sleeping serum that we have. After that, I spot the guy with the bow and arrow and sneak my way behind him. Luckily for me, some of my agents saw me and distracted the guy so I could knock him unconscious. Same with the previous one, the serum was injected into his body.