That's messed up -E.O

Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry for the unannounced break! 

I came back in peace and offering one of people's favorite: angst

So... angst

I honestly started this one shot back in June and wrote like 3k words for it then left it. Let's hope I remember what my initial idea was.

Enjoy!

Narrator's POV.

"A sex on the beach, please." A voice was heard behind the bartender.

Emma turned around and acknowledged the voice, the owner of that voice instantly making her smile.

"Hi!" She gave her the biggest smile there could ever exist. "What are you doing here?" She asked before leaning over and connecting their lips in a short but passionate kiss.

"Hi." Lizzie responded after the kiss, her lips in her mouth still savoring the loving peck. "I was in the area and decided to come and see you." She blushed.

"That's sweet." Emma smiled. "I finish in a few minutes, we can go home together if you want." She suggested.

"I'll love that." Lizzie nodded, still chewing on her bottom lip.

"Stop that." Emma leaned over and softly took Lizzie's lip out. "Only I can do that." She smirked before quickly kissing Lizzie again.

"How was your day?" Lizzie asked when they pulled apart. 

"It was okay, busy with contracts and meetings, and now this shift." Emma explained while rolling her stiff shoulders.

"How is the new location coming together?" Lizzie asks.

"It's coming alright. Slowly but surely." Emma nodded. "How about you? How was your day, moonlight?" Emma asked making Lizzie blush at the nickname. 

"It was tiring as well. We are shooting hours upon hours and it feels like we are still not close to finishing it." She let out a sigh while slumping her shoulders. "I love shootings, don't get me wrong. But they can get so exhausting after days of doing the same thing over and over." She rambled.

"I'm sorry, love. How about we take a long relaxing bath when we go home?" Emma suggested.

Both of their stomachs fluttered when Emma said home. 

"My place since I have the bigger bathtub." Lizzie was smiling so hard she could barely say what she had to say.

"Perfect, let's go then." Emma took off her apron and shoved it somewhere out of sight.

"Didn't you say that you had a few more minutes to work?" Lizzie asked confused, her eyebrows furrowed together in a cute way.

"Yes. But I'm the boss, nobody would tell me off." Emma shrugged and put her arms around Lizzie's shoulder and walked together toward Emma's car.

"Yeah, but they don't know that." Lizzie pointed out.

"They can complain to my manager all they want. It's a few minutes anyway. It's not like I got off a few hours before I should." She shrugged before opening the door for Lizzie.

The thing is, Emma was the owner of the club they have just gotten out from, that and a few many others. But she doesn't go around saying she's the boss or flawing her money left and right.

She doesn't really tell people about her wealth, and she barely uses the money anyway. 

Half of what she is making goes to charities, a part towards her siblings' future, a part goes back into the business, etc. The rest goes into her account, but she keeps it there, barely spending any of it.

Lizzie & Wanda One shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें