I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O

I wrote a book, guys!

First thing first, I published the first chapter of a new book I'm writing, not long ago. So, if you like my writing style, or just want to read a new story with Lizzie and the rest of the Marvel Cast in it, then I advise you to go check it out on my profile. 

It's no biggie if you don't want to. I will continue to write one-shots as well, so don't worry. I'm not forgetting about this book. 

The book is called 'The Unspoken Bet'. For those interested in it. 

The second thing before the chapter starts. I know that everyone hates Ellen now (fairly though), but imagine that the one who appears here is another Ellen. One that's more kind and likable, and everything that you want. I will try to write her as kindly as I can. 

Emma's POV.

I get off stage with so much adrenaline that I can barely standstill. I'm so pumped with energy that I could do another one right now. 

"Easy there tiger." My best friend, Claire, says. "Here, take some water." 

"Thanks." I take it and almost drink it in one gulp. 

"You good?" She asks me while handing me a towel to dry myself.

"Yes. I'm great!" I respond hyped up. 

"You say this now. I'm waiting 'till you'll just crash down and fall asleep." Claire teases me.

"It won't take long since the adrenaline is slowly fading." I shrug, already knowing that after big shows like tonight's one, I crash down soon after it's over.

"Do you have anything tomorrow?" She asks when we are moving towards my dressing room.

"Nope, the day after tomorrow though. I have an interview at Ellen's." I answer honestly. 

"I'm excited about it. She always makes you spill your secrets. It's hilarious." Claire laughs.

"It's not my fault I can't lie, okay? If someone asks me something, I will be honest." I respond tired of her laughing about me.

"Yeah, I saw. You can't lie to save your life." She's still laughing.

"You're just jealous because people trust me more since I'm more honest." I stick my tongue out at her. 

"Ha! As if." She returns the gesture. 

The time flies, and before I realize, I'm backstage at Ellen, ready to go for the interview. I'm a bit nervous since she is known for making people do a lot of dumb shit. 

"Tonight we have as guest a good friend of mine. I know for sure you heard about her. Her songs always play on the radio or at 3 a.m when you're going to Walmart 'cause you're very sober." Ellen winks after the last remark. "Here I present you, Emma Bertley." She finally announces me. 

I come on the stage with a wave of my hand and she instantly hugs me. 

"Hi! How are you?" She asks me after we break the hug.

"I'm great, how about you?" I ask while taking a seat.

"I'm good as well, thanks for asking." She smiles kindly. "It's been a while since you've been here." Ellen says.

"Yes, it has." I nod.

"Last time I remember we played our game called 'Burning Questions'. And you didn't do very well." She laughs.

"I said and I'll keep on saying. I'm a bad liar, so stuff is bound to happen." I shrug even though I feel my cheeks a bit warm.

"I'm counting on that." She smirks.