Don't anger the wife -W.M

Funny idea that I had in mind. 

Narrator's POV.

"Guys, I think I'm the target, not the scepter!" Wanda yelled in the coms. 

"Try to hold your ground, we are coming!" Tony replied while blasting some agents that were in the way.

"What do you think I've been doing?" She said frustrated.

"No need to take your anger on me, calm down witchy." Tony tried to make a joke.

"Call me witchy one more time and I can show you how calm I can get." She threatened.

"Okay Wanda, I'm in the same room." Nat replied before Tony could make the situation even worse. "Wanda get on the ground!" She tried to help.

But it was too late, Wanda was shot in her side, which only angered her more. A red mist surrounded the room and in a few seconds, the agents feel down breathless. 

Exactly at that moment, Tony burst through the wall.

"Quickly get her to the jet, she's been shot!" Nat commanded.

Tony nodded in return without saying anything. He shoots her with some strange paste that will keep her bleeding at a minimum, then takes her up into his arms and flies towards the quinjet as fast as he can. 

"It's gonna be alright. Don't worry." He tried to reassure Wanda.

I'm in so much trouble, Wanda thinks.

"Bruce, take care of her, I need to go and help the others." Tony puts her on a table as soon as he gets there.

"Let's see how bad it is." Bruce mutters.

"Guys, we can't go back to the compound, Hydra's been messing with it. Fury just called." Clint says in the comms. 

"That's just great, isn't it?" Tony complained.

"We have to bring Wanda in a safe place before she gets worse and needs surgery." Bruce says in the comms.

"We are almost done." Steve said. "Do you guys know any safe place for us to go to?" 

"Fury offered a safe building for us. He said he will meet us there when we are done." Clint explains further.

"Great, at least we have some sort of a backup plan." Tony complains again.  

"Tony, if I hear one more complain from you, I swear to God I will fly and punch you in the face." Wanda threatens, done with everybody's bullshit. "Or better yet, I'll make you punch yourself until I get bored." Her voice is strained since she is very much in pain. 

The good thing is that Tony didn't complain after that. Even on their flight to this safe building, Fury had for them, he kept his mouth shut and only spoke when needed. That helped so much with Wanda's headache.

When they arrived, it turned out that Wanda does indeed need surgery on her side. Nothing bad though, just something minor to close the wound. Thankfully the bullet only grazed her side. 

A few hours later, they were all chilling in the room Wanda was sitting in. It wasn't anything fancy, just a hospital bed, and some chairs. But it was better than nothing. At least for now.

Fury was in the room as well, he couldn't really go anywhere since Hydra attacked some S.H.I.E.L.D.'s buildings as well.  So, he and a bunch of agents were hiding here for the moment.

"Any news?" Tony asked the director.

"Not really, they stopped attacking us when we arrived here." Fury shrugged.