Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O

A compilation of clips made by fans.

Alternative title: Emma Bartley simping over Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes. 

I'm currently a bit sick, so let's see where this one goes.

*Video starts*

"Who is your celebrity crush?" The interviewer asked Emma while they were at a red carpet eveniment.

"Definitely Elizabeth Olsen. Have you seen that woman?" Emma gushes.

"You responded way too quickly for that." The interviewer called her out making Emma blush.

"Way to throw me under the bus, man." She laughed.

*Cut*

"Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie!" Emma chanted alongside the public.

"Stop it! You are making me blush." Lizzie giggled into the microphone.

"You look adorable." Emma stated with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Emma!" Lizzie covered her face with her hands.

The fans were loving the interaction.

*Cut*

"Come on. Shoot those pick-up lines my way." Lizzie said with a straight face. The challenge was not to smile/laugh at anything the other would say or do. 

"I can't turn water into wine. But I can turn you into mine." Emma said with a cheeky smile.

Lizzie almost let out a smile. Her lips twitched a little.

"I know we aren't socks, but I think we would make a great pair." Emma continued.

Lizzie just shook her head, trying not to smile.

"Are you mixed? Half fine and half mine?" The same smile on Emma's face. She saw that her plan was working.

So close.

"No paper, no pen, but you still draw my attention."

Next one.

"I'm not 14, but I'm the 1 4 you." 

Another one.

"I used to chase butterflies as a kid. Never thought you will give me them for free."

This one was close as well.

"I can't find the best pick-up lines because they are all taken, but you aren't. So, can I take you instead?" 

Emma had saved the best one for last. She knew she will win with this one.

"This ain't smooth, but I'm sure my lips are." Emma said with a big smile on her face. Her eyes shining with nothing but love for the blonde in front of her.

As she thought. This one made Lizzie smile, while her face was a deep shade of red.

"I have a lot more. Can I continue?" She asked the producers despite the fact that Lizzie was shaking her head.

"How do you know so many?" Lizzie asked while trying to recover.

"I have saved them for important use." Emma smiled at the blonde. "I'm not even playing cards, but somehow I pulled out a queen." The cheeky smile was back on her face.

"Stoop." Lizzie said dragging the word while blushing.

"Do you know the difference between history and you?" Lizzie shook her head. "The history is in the past and you are my future." 

This made Lizzie blush, again.

And because she is cheeky like that, she had to include one with Marvel.