Caught in 4k -W.M

Another light one because I'm way too tired right now. 

I actually have in mind a few that are angsty, if you guys are interested in reading them, let me know.

Narrator's POV.

Sneaking in and out of rooms has become second nature at this point. Both Emma and Wanda were used to their relationship being a secret and everything. 

It wasn't as they didn't want to tell the team about their relationship, they didn't fear the teammates' disapproval or them not being happy for the couple. Quite the opposite to be honest.

They knew the team would be way too supporting and sometimes overbearing. They would also tease the couple on every chance they'll get. 

I mean, they already do that, and they are not aware of them dating. 

It started as normal, teasing here and there about the stolen glances they would share. Then it got to teasing them about having 'a crush' on the other. It didn't matter that the other person was there or not, they would still say things like 'How is your crush going?', 'Still don't have the courage to talk to her?', 'Let's leave the lovebirds alone, they seem to have things to talk about.' 

It's like every opportunity they have, they will take it to expose them on their 'infatuation'.

So when they inevitably got together, they decided to keep it on the down-low for a while. Also maybe trying to distance themselves a little bit, while they are with the group, hoping that maybe that could stop the teasing. Spoiler alert, it didn't. They only got remarks like 'Why aren't you sitting there with your wife?' or 'Come on, did the 2 of you have a fight? You can always kiss and make-up".

Even on mission Stark or Nat, or even Sam would make remarks like 'Oh-oh, you hurt Wanda's boo, she's going to kill you.' or 'Is it just me or the tension on the comms is really high?', only to be met by 'It's probably just Wanda and Emma thirsting over the other.' 

Like, maybe the last remark was true, but they didn't have to say it out loud for everyone to hear. Even the enemy agents could hear them. One actually said 'If it isn't the famous couple', before dying. 

Needless to say, they weren't excited to tell the group. 

So, as of right now, they were dating in secret. Interacting normally with each other if someone else was in the room, refraining from touching the other, or even talking too much out loud. 

They were constantly talking though, only in each other's head. Sometimes comments like 'Do you want to smack their head as much as I want to?' or reminders of their love for the other. 

At night, they would sneak into each other's room, after making sure no one was around. It helped that Emma had enhanced hearing, she would always make sure that everything is clear and they could see each other. Sometimes they would even sneak onto the roof, and lay there while stargazing or kissing knowing no one was really around to hear them. Those were their favorite moments. 

Never in her life did Emma regret not having an ability like teleporting. That would have made things way easier for both of them. But being able to communicate with their minds was still pretty helpful. 

Tonight was another night spent on the roof, admiring each other instead of the stars in the sky.

"I love your eyes." Emma said softly while moving a strand of her girlfriend's hair, that got into her eyes. 

"You tell me that at least once a day." Wanda teased lightly before leaning over to give her a peck in gratitude.

"Well, they are that beautiful. And I've been taught that beautiful things need to be shown appreciation. So that is what I'm doing." Emma shrugged while blushing.